Monsters? - Vincent from Silent Hill 3 shrine

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Janna

Monsters? - Vincent from Silent Hill 3 shrine

Post by Janna »

Ok guys, I put myself in such troubles lol. I really wanted to start a shrine about a Silent Hill character, but didn't want my first to be your typical character... so I chose Vincent. And oh my. I have so many thoughts and so much knowledge about the guy that it's making my brain freeze. Besides that and trying to make everything attractive, I've spent two days in a row on this, so please don't mind me if I don't make any sense at all. Behold, the monster:

All kind of input and stuff is nice to have. It's heavily under construction, I have so many essays I need to write on so many different topics, Vincent is coming to haunt me I swear xD I also need to write a page about the site and my motivations, since I always like talking about that but it's so late and I'm so tired :bleh: Anyway, I thought I would use this construction zone for once and so I hope to actively write for this shrine, now that I sent in the fanlisting :3
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Monsters? - Vincent from Silent Hill 3 shrine

Post by Robin »

Great layout design, and your first essay is really cool! I can't wait to see how the rest of the site turns out!! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Janna

Re: Monsters? - Vincent from Silent Hill 3 shrine

Post by Janna »

Robin wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:14 am Great layout design, and your first essay is really cool! I can't wait to see how the rest of the site turns out!! :D :D
Thanka Robin!! I'll be updating when new essays are added. I'm having way too much fun with this shrine particularly :3