Beta Testers

Updates and input on ongoing projects, shrines, and revamps!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Sofia
Administrator

Beta Testers

Post by Sofia »

About Beta Testing

As introduced in the 2016 edition of Shrine Revamp, we are now offering the possibility to have beta testers give feedback on the shrine(s) you are working on.

Unlike our public Shrine Betas board, all comments by beta testers are provided privately.

For shrine makers

If you don't feel confident about posting a shrine under revamp, but would still like some feedback, simply get in touch with one volunteer (or more!).

As no contact information is included in this post, either use a PM or the Connections topic to communicate with the volunteer(s) you have chosen.

For volunteers

To become a volunteer, simply reply to this post with your name. You will be added to the volunteers list and any member will be able to get in touch with you from that moment onward.

Please remember that you do not need to participate in the activity (be it a challenge or an event) itself in order to be a beta tester! Also, make sure to have enough time for doing this before volunteering. If for any reason you need to be removed from the list or update your availability, let me know :)

Thanks <3

Volunteers

Camy, available for all events
dubiousdisc, available for all events
Last edited by Sofia on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Camy's availability.
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Beta Testers

Post by dubiousdisc »

I volunteer!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I volunteer~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

Thanks @Camy and @dubiousdisc, I've added you both!
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.