Anime and manga favorites!

Everything around Japanese animation and comics.
Vii

Anime and manga favorites!

Post by Vii »

01. What are you currently keeping updated on?
02. What is your favorite anime and/or manga of all time?
03. Which holds a lot of sentimental value for you?
04. Do you have a favorite obscure/unpopular series?

Mine are:
01. Bleach, D.Gray-man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
02. Yu Yu Hakusho
03. Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, Dragonball series
04. Megami Kouhosei, Gad Guard

What about you guys!? :)
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Camy
Administrator

Re: Anime and manga favorites!

Post by Camy »

01. None! I've been slacking terribly XDD
02. Fairy Tail~!
03. Fairy Tail most definitely.
04. High School Debut <3
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

01. What are you currently keeping updated on?

Star Driver and Uta no Prince, though I'm pretty much in a hiatus on both due to being semi-busy with other things. Those are the ones I plan to watch next.

02. What is your favorite anime and/or manga of all time?

Dragon Ball Z and Slayers!

03. Which holds a lot of sentimental value for you?

Same as above. DBZ because I watched it all through my childhood and school years (yes I watched all the reruns) and I still love it, it's just so fun! Slayers because it's totally hilarious and it drives my plot bunnies wild with fanfic ideas.

04. Do you have a favorite obscure/unpopular series?

Samurai Pizza Cats, has anyone heard of it? Not sure how obscure it might be.

@Vii: I watched Yu Yu Hakusho pretty late, but I'm glad I did. Though I didn't really like the last 3rd and forth seasons, I loved the first two (up to the tournament thing).

@Camy: haven't seen any of those... must check out MAL...
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Camy - I read a looooot of Fairy Tail a couple of years ago and loved it. I haven't kept up with it since though, I really should reread it and rediscover my love for it :)

@Mikari - Yu Yu Hakusho is what made me... me xD I started drawing because of it I started writing because of it, I starting liking Asian music because of it, and I have a whole slew of childhood memories with friends I don't talk to anymore attributed with it. Though for some reason, I would always carry around one picture of Son Goku and learned how to draw base doff of that one picture... my women were very buff early in my drawing career.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: lol I use to put Goku-like hair on all my doodles XD
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Haha, that sounds awesome xD All of my doodles literally used to be just Goku. Everywhere. Luckily, I grew out of that stage xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@vii: Goku is just too adorable! XD Ironically I don't think I have any Goku's at my Deviant Art... I wonder what ever happened to those doodles...
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - It was always the adult Goku though, since I discovered the Dragonball series through Z first xD; I'm pretty sure you should show me some of those doodles! :)
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Vii wrote:@Camy - I read a looooot of Fairy Tail a couple of years ago and loved it. I haven't kept up with it since though, I really should reread it and rediscover my love for it :)
Omg, you need to, you need to, you neeeeeeeeed to! It's become so amazing and gah, I need to catch up but I forgot where I left off orz
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Camy - I don't remember where I left off either, so starting over is in the future for me. Which is sort of why I'm putting it off because it has sooooo many chaptersss xD Though it would give me the chance to shrine as I go along... HMMMMMMMM.