Flight + Rock Steady

From August to the end of October 2016, revamp your existing shrines to bring them up to your current standards! Add new content, refine existing content and sweep your shrines for any errors.
Chibi

Re: Flight + Rock Steady

Post by Chibi »

These are amazing, Destinie!! I love both the designs, they're great! Your layouts are always functional, easy on the eyes and really good for reading, which is what I love about them! Well done on both! :heart:
Last edited by Chibi on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thanks, Chibi! I try. I figure that if I write a lot then visitors might be looking at the screen for a while, so I aim to make something that is easy to look at. I'm glad it works! :D
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

These layouts are seriously really cool. And legible! They're easy on the eyes and simple to navigate through. Good job, Destinie!
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

Aaahhh, the new layouts are FANTASTIC; congratulations on giving both these shrines a new look!

I love both of their color schemes: Flight's sunset red/orange hues, Rock Steady's rusty and earthy reds and browns. I also really like how you organized the navigation for Flight. Everything is so BIG and clean and simple. Wonderfully done! :heart: :star:
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Stefi and Andrea: Thank you! :) I am so into BIG design elements these days, especially when it comes to text and navigation. XD
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I've loved both these shrines since first visiting them, and it's nice to see them get a facelift! Cooro's new layout with all the bright and happy colours fit him so well. ;_; That playful heading style GOSH.

This was a nice opportunity to revisit these shrines. <3 I remember how impressed I was when I first saw your "Species" page on Rock Steady! It's such a well-rounded overview of the Gorons that, at some point, I think I remembered your shrine as being about Gorons as a whole, rather than Darunia haha. (Of course, the effect of the shrine is the same, since you discuss Darunia's role and mannerisms within the context of the species!) I feel like this shrine is a great example of using little to make a whole lot!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.