Ghost of Me: Raven from Tales of Vesperia

From April to the end of December 2016, have courage to start and share your in-progress works! Release your shrines unfinished, and use community enthusiasm and feedback as fuel to keep working on them.
Samantha

Ghost of Me: Raven from Tales of Vesperia

Post by Samantha »

** Please note that if you are bothered by spoilers, ALL pages other than the intro section may contain visual spoilers of Raven's character and most have written spoilers.

Ahhh, leave it to me to do things at the last minute... There was a little bit of miscommunication, but I got permission to post this a day late. Raven has been a project of mine for years and I was glad Amassment started this event because I knew it would be the perfect thing to get this done!

I still have a LOT of work to do (as you will very quickly see), but for now, you can check out the following pages in addition to the site page:

Introduction:
Terminology
The Empire & The Union

Mask:
The Basics
Merchandise

Media:
Icons
Wallpaper
iPhone

I'm on vacation for another week, so I hope to get at least 50% completed by then! I know there's not too much to give feedback on and not many people here are familiar with Tales of Vesperia, but I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments!
Crystal

Re: Ghost of Me: Raven from Tales of Vesperia

Post by Crystal »

I'm really looking forward to everything! I've looked over what you have so far and I really like how you included terminology into the shrine. This helps me as I have never played Vesperia so it helps me understand all the terms and such. :D Looking forward to the rest of the shrine!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

A SAMANTHA SHRINE!! <3 Oh wow, 50% within the next week seems like so much when you've got so many pages planned on the shrine. I'm excited!!

Your custom banners are so pretty; it's neat to see that CZ banner there. <O><O>

This shrine will probably be the first time I read anything about Vesperia (I only know Yuri and Estelle's character designs, that's it lol)! The introduction to the setting that you've got up was easy to follow, and your basics page for Raven already shows a bit where he is situated within that setting. :heart:

/rolls around in Samantha's merch and old-school 96x96 icons

Looking forward to the rest - especially the "many personal opinions". :eyes:
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

AWESOME! Glad to see this long-loved project blooming <3 throwing you lots of mental energy sparkles as you push to complete it!! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

YAY! A Samantha Tales of shrineeeee. I'm really excited for this. I've mentioned a lot to you that I've played this game a bit but also remember none of it so it will be like experiencing a lot of this for the first time. I really like the layout design! It's beautiful. I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE ABLE TO WORK ON THIS NOW BECAUSE I know you've been wanting to work on this shrine for a long time. It's going to be so cool to watch it grow :inlove:
Raven enjoys flirting with women and favors them in conversation and battle. His healing move, Love Shot, prioritizes the females in the party even if the men have lower health...
I LOVE THE TRAILING "..." HERE HAHAHA
Despite his messy, "old man" appearance, Raven is noted as having a pretty muscular body.
:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I LOVE THE MERCHANDISE PAGE. I hope to see other people (looking at you, merch hell friends :eyes: ) ARE INSPIRED BY THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE and include merchandise on their shrines. I love the photos! How cute. *_*

YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE /campsondomain