One Page, One Month 2013 (SUBMIT ENTRIES BY AUG 23)

As part of a returning event, members are encouraged to make a one page shrine every year!
anon

One Page, One Month 2013 (SUBMIT ENTRIES BY AUG 23)

Post by anon »

About

Welcome one, welcome all, to Amassment's annual One Page, One Month event! The challenge here is to create a shrine with just one page -- all in just one month! This is a fun, low-key activity great for people who are getting into shrines, and it's also one of our most popular events at the community that is well-loved by our members. Come and join us now!

Rules
  • All shrines should generally have one page. It's up to you to decide how the content should be organized, but making more than one page would be defeating the purpose of this event. However, if you would like to expand your shrine into more than one page, you're allowed to do so after the event is over.
  • Any subjects are acceptable.
  • You are allowed to apply more than once (within reason -- most likely I'll ask you to show me your first shrine to see if you're close to completing it). I won't be very forgiving if I receive lots of applications for multiple entries, and then see them being cancelled, so please decide on this wisely!
  • If your shrine includes a fanlisting, the fanlisting must be listed in a separate directory or domain. They can be merged after the event is over.
  • Please refrain from plugging your shrine at Amassment until the event is over. You are, however, allowed to plug it in on your own website, social networking accounts, or private conversations with your friends. This is to keep the results as a surprise!
  • Upon completion, please create a 100 x 35 banner for your website so we can link your website back on the results page. Please include that in the upcoming submissions post.
Sign-up

To sign up for this event, please PM or e-mail Joe. If you can't make the deadline and need to drop out, or if you want to make changes to your application, make sure you inform me ASAP! :)
Name:
E-mail:
Collective: (optional)
Subject:
Important reminders

Sign-up ends: July 14
Submission starts: August 15
Results posted: August 23
Destinie

Re: One Page, One Month 2013

Post by Destinie »

I think this would be an awesome opportunity to help me start a shrine that I want to work on. However, I'm afraid to sign up because I might have to drop out. I was *this close* to sending an app a couple times but I just don't know if I can get it done. :( I'm so torn.
anon

Post by anon »

Haha, Destinie, I think if you're on the fence about it, can I push you over? :D I think you'll be fine, but if you really need to drop out, just let me know.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mmmm Ok! I'll sign up for now! XD
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Yay! I've been waiting for this marathon! *______* /dances But after doing Little Queen, I have no idea who to make a one page for ;-;
anon

Post by anon »

Mayumi wrote:Yay! I've been waiting for this marathon! *______* /dances But after doing Little Queen, I have no idea who to make a one page for ;-;
Hey, Mayumi, glad you're interested in the event! Don't feel pressured to join; we have this every year, and you don't need to participate in this event to make your own one-page shrine. Once you have an idea on who to make your shrine to, let me know before July 14.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Still thinking on who/what to do |D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Aaaah I want to do it
I have an idea as to who I want to talk about but first I have to check if the one part of the canon that I am not familiar with happens to expand on them so much that making a single page would not be enough. XD Just to be really careful.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

I definitely want to participate! Just have to decide on who I'd like to do... hmhmhm
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sofia
Administrator

Post by Sofia »

I'm still bummed that I missed this event last year thanks to my crappy internet connection so I'm definitely not going to pass it up this time. I only need to find…a suitable subject LOL XD
Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy.