Esperits.ORG

Affiliate or exchange links with fellow members - shrines, domains, and even collectives!
Anise

Esperits.ORG

Post by Anise »

I know I'm not always on but I would love to affiliate or link exchange with anyone who's interested. See specifics below:

Esperits.ORG
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: I'm willing to affiliate with anyone even if we don't know each other well yet so long as you're interested in getting to know one another. If you'd rather just exchange links that's okay too.

RainShine Yamamoto Takeshi - KHR!
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Any KHR! Shrines or fanlistings

Innocent Shadow Hizumi Mizushiro - Spiral
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: Any shrines or fanlisitings related to Spiral or shrines that are for minor characters from manga

Red Lotus Kallen Kouzuki - Code Geass
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Code Geass shrines or fanlistings

Master That! Blue - Pokemon Adventure
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Pokemon Shrines

Earthbound Kureno Sohma - Fruits Basket
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Fruits Basket Shrines

Fall of the Sky Zack Fair - Final Fantasy VII
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Final Fantasy VII shrines or fanlistings

Only Human Clint Barton - Marvel
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Any western comic shrines

Checkmate Kate Bishop - Marvel
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Any western comic shrines

Double Threat Saruhiko Fushimi - K
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: Any K shrines or fanlisitings

Blitzkrieg Schuldig - Weiss Kreuz
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: Any shrines or fanlisitings related to Weiss Kreuz or shrines to 90s anime villains

Charlatan Xerxes Break - Pandora Hearts
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: Any Pandora Hearts shrines or fanlisitings

Loyalty Raikou & Gau - Nabari no Ou
- Affiliation/Link Exhange: Any Nabari no Ou shrines or fanlisitings related to or relationship shrines

The Last Centurion Rory Williams - Doctor Who
- Affiliation/Link Exchange: Any Doctor Who shrines or shrines to live action TV characters

While writing this list I realized a good portion of my shrines are probably to characters from series that no one else made shrines to so I'm open to fanlistings or even if you think there is a shrine you have that would work as an affiliate I'd be willing to consider it.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Re: Esperits.ORG

Post by Robin »

Would you like to affiliate Checkmate and Only Human with Lux Perpetua? Also, it would be awesome to affy your Rory site with my Eighth Doctor site--might want to wait until I've gotten off my butt and finished my shrine, though :P
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Anise

Post by Anise »

Robin wrote:Would you like to affiliate Checkmate and Only Human with Lux Perpetua? Also, it would be awesome to affy your Rory site with my Eighth Doctor site--might want to wait until I've gotten off my butt and finished my shrine, though :P
Yes and yes! I didn't realize you have the Eighth Doctor site online already. If you want I can just add the Lux Perpetua links and then later add the Eighth Doctor to Rory when you're finished. I'll start adding Lux Perpetua now~

Edit: Added.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

YAY! Added you back! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org