Angels - Yukari Takeba & Mitsuru Kirijo

From November 2015 to August 2016, create a shrine or shrines to celebrate a dynamic duo! Lovers, enemies, brothers, sisters, parents, and close friends contribute to a character's being. Explore the fandom and the relationship from another side.
Andrea

Re: Angels - Yukari Takeba & Mitsuru Kirijo

Post by Andrea »

OMGGG, THESE TWO... I'M OKAY. The amount of information that you compiled for these two characters—individually and together—is awesome!

Your layouts are absolutely beautiful! I've always loved your style and the way you work with colors. The pastels of Angels and Affinity are just gorgeous, and the dark, sultry reds you used for Canary are just as fantastic. Your use of textures is also great! I love the one you used in Affinity in particular. Really nice design choices and fonts! I also really like how you organized Burn My Dread; it serves as great introductions to the games.

It's been a while since I've played a Persona game, but I've always loved how different each character's Persona's are. The origins and history behind each Persona has always intrigued me, so I really liked what you had to say about Yukari's and Mitsuru's!

Admittedly, I'm a fashion n00b, so I enjoyed reading about each character's fashion. In addition, I also like how you analyzed their color palette and related their meanings to their characters and their stories. Also, it's pretty cute how Yukari's pink is complementary to Mitsuru's red, haha.

I really loved reading the different essays you have! They all explore the different nuances and complexities of each character. I also especially liked reading the ones that tackled common stereotypes/tropes.

I came across your shrine to the pair in the past, but uggghhh. I really love the essays you have for them here, too! They explore the dynamics of their relationship so well and how it grows over the course of the game.

I really enjoy reading your Persona shrines, and Canary—the newest addition—is no exception! I'm glad to see that the trio of sites is completed with Mitsuru. Congrats on finishing it at last! Nice work. :content: :heart: :star: