Morning Glory

From February 2015 to August 2015, we are challenging members to create sites to subjects that debuted in the 20th Century! Grab your walkman, unpack your SNES, drag out your vintage comics, and dust off those VHS tapes.
Samantha

Morning Glory

Post by Samantha »

I finished this last week but forgot to post it! Morning Glory is a site for the awesome, psychic-type Pokemon, Espeon!

I actually had a lot of fun with this site and had more to write about than I initially thought I would. I'm glad I finally got this up because it's been sitting on my domain partially finished for quite some time. :D
Crystal

Re: Morning Glory

Post by Crystal »

YAY!! I'm so happy you got this finished Samantha. I already told you it looks awesome. I finally had the chance to read through the content and I loved it.

For some reason it keeps timing out on me but my favorite page from what I remember was where you talked about its origins. I thought that was a really interesting read and I'd have never guessed about how much inspiration was thought into Espeon's design.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I've been trying to access it for a while now, but it hasn't worked for me so far. o,o
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Congratulations on finishing your shrine! ^O^ Isn't it a freeing feeling to finally complete a long-awaited project? :D

(The site has not loaded for me thus far, but I'm sure it's wonderful!!)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Hm, seems like my domain is down for some reason. Hopefully it'll be back up soon! ;;
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

The layout, site name and colours are gorgeous! I love how you included your own merchandise collection, and all the TCG cards and notable trainers are fun to browse. <3 My favourite section is definitely the one where you connect the sun symbolism to the eye motif of Psychic types - wouldn't have thought of that! And Carbuncleee. Good job on finishing it!
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

OOOOOO I LOVE IT <3 WELL DONE! Espeon has been a minor favorite of mine as well, so it was great to see such a pretty and well-thought-out dedication to it. ^O^
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

LOOKS AWESOME! Glad you finally got Espeon up! Especially because Evolution! has been waiting for it >;) I'll add your links to my Pokemon sites today!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Thanks everyone! : )
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Your shrine looks great, Samantha! :D I love the layout and all the information is well-written. Great job! :heart: