"I am one with the wind."

From August 2014 to the end of January 2015, participate in eight of our best and most memorable shrine marathons!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

"I am one with the wind."

Post by Megan »

Well, I made it in time! And I am super happy about that! Definitely didn't think that was going to happen...

This is a long time love for me... Talim was one of the first fighting game characters I really enjoyed 100%. Although she is a little bit "too nice" for me, she is overall an amazing character and experiences a lot of growth through out the game.
Image Wind Charmer is finally back from dark-ocean.net. Although I once had a shrine to her a long time ago, it was never like it is now! So, in the end I am happy to give Talim a fresh start on my new domain. :)

Thanks again for the extension on this event! It really helped me out a lot!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Crystal

Re: "I am one with the wind."

Post by Crystal »

I'm so happy you've been able to bring this site back. It looks great and the content was enjoyable and easy to read. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Lovely design (as always) and quite in-depth info! I liked that the Talim section had a lot of subsections to visit as well--I didn't expect quite so much info on a fighting game character, honestly. Well done!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

It's great that you brought this back :D it's really well made
Saya

Post by Saya »

TAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIM!!! Ok Megan you already know that I love your style and how you write. Awesome choice of Subject... one day one day I may or may not make a Xianghua shrine, but have other priorities XD. Nice layout as always, great job!
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Crystal: Thank you! I am very happy I was able to bring my Talim site back as well! I wanted it to have a simple navigation and layout, so I am also happy that worked xD;

@Robin: Thank you so much! You always have really nice comments for me :) I try to find some other creative ways to talk about characters other than the basics, so I am glad!

@Mikari: Thank you! I am glad as well. It was a long journey xD;

@Saya: xDDD WOOHOO! Glad to see someone so excited! I feel like Soul Calibur is a dying fandom with people I talk to so its nice to see! Thank you so much!! I hope that you do come around to making a Xianghua shrine! <3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Todd

Post by Todd »

I think I remember this shrine! I used to run one to Cervantes way back when. Anyway, it looks and reads awesome! I like the Soul and Nature pages. I love Soul Calibur. :D
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

I think i remember this site. I really love what you have done with it and makes me miss the SC series. I really need to go through and revamp Tira and Xianghua.

Thanks for linking me btw! I'll add you back later today.