Aiya

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Eimii
Time Traveler

Aiya

Post by Eimii »

The shrine to Chow is now complete. Come and found out about this awesome panda. :blush: I had a lot of fun with this one and hope everyone enjoys it!

Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Aiya

Post by Larissa »

This was really interesting! New Leaf was my first experience with Animal Crossing and I really enjoyed it, but I never thought there was enough about the characters to make a fansite for them -- and I'm quite happy to be proven wrong, haha! This was a really interesting read. :heart: How funny that he's always been in your town!
tonight fate is the
Aku

Post by Aku »

Ahhh this is so great! <3 Weirdly enough, I'd been thinking of shrining one of my favorite villagers, and now I feel even more motivated. I love the ways you've found to provide information about Chow despite the fact that characters in AC can be kind of one-dimensional. xD Very very cute! I'd love to read more of your personal interactions with Chow if you intend to update further. :) The nice thing about New Leaf is that you can take lots and lots of screenshots... I definitely have a ton. :swt:

I'm happy knowing that if I do carry through with my AC shrine, I can link up with yours! :3
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Eimii, you have so much information here! I've never had Chow in my village, and now I wish I had! :) The site is super cute, I love it.
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I absolutely love the idea of your Chow shrine. It's also funny how you've had him in your village in every game you've played. I've NEVER had the same animal appear more than once in any Animal Crossing I've played.

But yeah, I really like how you've come up with so much information for Chow. Apparently there is a lot to talk about about an animal in AC. It was really fun to read everything and your opinions on it all was really neat.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

Ahh, this is so cute! I love how detailed it is despite Animal Crossing being such a simple game. This makes me want to shrine my favourite villager too some day...
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

thanks everyone for the kind words. :D I wasnt too sure how much i was going to have written, hence it being a one page shrine. but now i think i should maybe expand it to different pages lol. I hope add more chowness in the future.

i also want to make more AC shrines now haha. im glad im giving people the itch too. Pippy has been another mostly staple character in my AC life.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Oh man, this makes me want to shrine an AC villager too! lol

Your site is super cute, and I too, love the amount of info you dug up on a villager.
Laura

Post by Laura »

Woah!!! Has Chow seriously been in your village from the beginning EVERY time?? That's freaky!! O_O

Ooooh this is so fun to read! It really makes me wish I had any of my Animal Crossing games with me right now so I could play them. T_T Really pining for it now! I think you did an amazing job... just as the AC characters are so unique, so is your shrine! I love how everything is presented. X3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

This is so adorable. :3 I've been very curious about Animal Crossing for the longest time and this just piqued my interest even more. I love how fun the site is, it was a very enjoyable read and I feel like I really know Chow now, despite not being familiar with the games. Really awesome job, Eimii!!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.