TCG Template

Share any other websites of yours that are not fansites or shrines.
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
LadyDB

TCG Template

Post by LadyDB »

Okay, so all this talk of TCGs made me start creating stuff...I got two templates down with minor differences that I actually kind of like. What do you guys think? Would you join? lol

And in case I'm horrible at pixel art, that little thing at the top of the card is supposed to be a flower, lol.
Image Image
~ Lady DinoBug
Saya

Re: TCG Template

Post by Saya »

I like, really like the first one XD

I would join XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

^0^ Thank you for replying! I'll have to make a deck so people have a better idea of what it'll look like...well, so I have a better idea lol
~ Lady DinoBug
Saya

Post by Saya »

I have some decks made for CLAMPholic, but they are there XD
Image Image These are for the artbook and for the puzzle XD
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Okay, yeah, I'd join that in a heartbeat........lol

Seriously, those are gorgeous, looooove. And puzzle decks are always kind of a pain because you don't know if you should put the whole deck name on there or not. But i love the translucence! So when is this opening up? Soon I hope? lol
~ Lady DinoBug
Saya

Post by Saya »

LOL LOL.
I'm still trying to set up the mytcg the way I want it to work. Not sure if I'll do the sets or not, but I hope in few months to have it running XD

I'm not worried not managing, because I have personal backup (dragoneyes and Miyuki) for it XD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

These are pretty ^^ I like them. I'd join, though I would probably only able to play once in a while.
Aku

Post by Aku »

I agree with Saya, I really like the first template, LadyDB! I also like the size of the cards, really unique & fun-sized. X3 And Saya, your deck is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not a huuuge CLAMP fan outside of CCS/Clover, but I'd definitely consider joining to collect those decks after seeing your cards. xD I like your solution to the puzzle deck problem!

I guess just to share--a few weeks ago, I had considered re-structuring Studio 1/4 to work as a character TCG, so I made a template, haha. I was testing it with a few images here:
Image The unfortunate thing is that it doesn't work that well with darker images, so if I do decide to work on the TCG I'll probably have to find a solution to that. :x I have also been playing with the size of the cards over and over haha... they are definitely pretty big right now, but the clarity of the images is nice at this size. :swt:
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Thank you everyone for replying! I really am glad to see people enjoy the template.

I also like the first one as most of you guys said. ^_^ I'll make a deck and post it.

Oh my god Aku, those card are so big and pretty *____*U Open that TCG up and I WILL be knocking on your inbox door.
~ Lady DinoBug
Saya

Post by Saya »

Oooh Aku those are huge but beautiful!
On the other hand I got Rapture up and running, today first update after 2 months. And still working in the background for the CLAMP tcg