Your 404 error page

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
LadyDB

Your 404 error page

Post by LadyDB »

I love 404 error pages. I purposely go to the wrong page of websites just to see what creative, fun 404 page they have. Do you guys have any cool ones? I'm sure they're all great. ^0^

Here is mine: Pyramid HEAD RAwR

I'd love to see what anyone else has! xD *is a dork*
~ Lady DinoBug
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: Your 404 error page

Post by Larissa »

Mine isn't super interesting, but! 404 page.

I also have 403 and 500 error pages, which I think are funnier. I haven't yet figured out how to get them working on my subdomains; I think I need to screw around with my .htaccess files.

And yes, I have seen that 500 page many, many times. Take it from me, kids, don't mess with .htaccess, or you too will become so acquainted with your 500 page that you'll end up customizing it.
tonight fate is the
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Hahaha, those were awesome! I usually get the 500 page on my site often as well, but I never thought to personalize it! Now I must. I was always too intimidated, but if you can do it, so can I. ^0^

Also, I like the BEyonce reference, lol.
~ Lady DinoBug
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I used to have one with Axel from Kingdom Hearts and Polly from Samurai Pizza Cats (on different pages) but then I got lazy and when you go to the wrong page it just redirect you back to the index. ^^;;
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Mikari wrote:I used to have one with Axel from Kingdom Hearts and Polly from Samurai Pizza Cats (on different pages) but then I got lazy and when you go to the wrong page it just redirect you back to the index. ^^;;
A true slacker's way, atta girl! I love it, lolol <33
~ Lady DinoBug
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Man now you're making me want to make one, I used to have elaborated ones back in the day that were really...just shitty humor all around, if I ever have an actually amusing idea for them I guess I will

Lady DinoBug, I love the Pyramid Head one fgvhj

And Larissa, excuse me but I just woke up and I wasn't reading everything and for a second I legitimately went, "well, so where IS that better error page?"

(I think I'll move this to Layouts and Graphics, I suppose it's tangentially related to visual design and definitely related to sites)
Todd

Post by Todd »

I am thinking about redoing mine, but here is my 404 page: http://nightbringer.net/404/index.html

@Larissa - I loved the Beyonce reference, too.

@LDB - OMFG SILENT HILL! NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO GET LOST AGAIN!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

...LMFAO dubiousdisc...

I hope Beyoncé does have an awesome 404 page. I mean she is Beyoncé after all.

Actually my favorite 404 page was always Alex's, but then I'm always a sucker for a good joke about invading Russia.
tonight fate is the
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

@ Todd - Oh my god, some of those heads coming out of the tubes, i imagined that mario sound, omg so funny, couldnt stop laughing

@ Larissa - hahahahah <333
~ Lady DinoBug
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Mine is pretty boring. :T But it's never been a huge priority for me ... until now, because thanks to all these other ones I'm seeing I totally want to spiffy it up.

Todd, I've always loved yours! Mario. :D Larissa, yours are hilarious. And LDB, even though the pyramid head dude is creepy, the "nope" made me laugh.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.