Woman In Black

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Re: Woman In Black

Post by Mikari »

Congratulations on finishing your secret project! It's awesome, you went into a lot of detail and its really well written. The layout is pretty too. :)
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

I loved reading your shrine, Cherri! You have a good writing style that is easy to read and that keeps the reader's attention. Also, I adore the layout!

Great job! :heart:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Larissa: Thank you so much! Maybe the boys have similar eyes?

@Todd: Thank you. I don't consider Wakka to be a love interest, he's her husband and in family. Love interest aren't always around or obtainable. I never really considered Lulu a goth but I'll agree with witch. Red eyes and all. ^-^ I left it open to go back and add to because I'm really excited to have a Lulu Shrine.

@ Crystal: Who did you think it was to? I'm really curious. And thank you!

@Mikari: Thank you! I was really worried about the writing and at the same time I was like "my site, I don't care". But I'm happy it turned out so nice.

@Chibi: Thank you!! That means a lot to hear. I get really self conscience with my writing. So I'm feeling really good about it now. <3
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:@ Crystal: Who did you think it was to? I'm really curious. And thank you!
For some reason I was thinking of that girl from Bravely Default. I'm not sure of her name.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Crystal wrote: For some reason I was thinking of that girl from Bravely Default. I'm not sure of her name.
Oh. Um. Agnes maybe? Or the summoner girl? Can't really think of any other women that wear black in the game.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Oh Cherri, it's wonderful! I have to say this might be my favorite layout from you yet. :heart: I'm not familiar with Lulu but I look forward to reading through this anyway! Especially all the different symbolism sections.

I'm really glad to see this revealed, I was so curious from all your tweets! Congrats on opening it. :D
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:Oh. Um. Agnes maybe? Or the summoner girl? Can't really think of any other women that wear black in the game.
Yeah, Agnes. I haven't played the game so I don't remember all the names. I have no idea why I thought it was maybe for her.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Lulu! It's great to see more FFX shrines. :) I'm enjoying it reading through it, Cherri. I really like the symbolism section.
a spoony bard
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Sarah: Thank you! Honestly, it was getting hard to keep it a secret. I was about to break. ^^ I hope you like it.

@Crystal: That's alright. My only clue to you was "a videogame female that wears black". ^^

@Emma: Thank you! I'm glad the symbolism sections are going over well, I was most nervous about them.
;o; *** pew! pew!