Dedication

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Dedication

Post by Mikari »

I had to get up early today so I went to bed right after uploading this revamp last night...

Dedication

A small character shrine to Shera from Final Fantasy VII.
Todd

Re: Dedication

Post by Todd »

Wow, the layout is adorable, Mikari! I read some of the basics, which sound great, but I actually have FF7 on my to-play list after I finish FFX (I haven't played FF7 yet, believe it or not), so I want to avoid spoilers.

Congrats on the revamp, though!
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Shera! Good to see this C: It looks awesome! I liked the admiration and intentions sections in particular, I think it's a good take on how Shera sees Cid. It's hard to talk about the two of them considering the negative aspects of their relationship and it's great that you didn't shy away from it.
tonight fate is the
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Aww it's really cute! I love it. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you everyone! I have one more fanart to add later when I finished it, and I need to update the links page. My work schedule's a beast for the next 2 weeks, but I'll get around to it...

@Todd: FFVII is my favorite FF (as if you couldn't tell XD) I hope you can enjoy it soon!

@Larissa: Those two pages are new. I felt kind of bad ending Intentions on such a sad note, but that's a real possibility, I'm glad things were different, but I couldn't help it but to consider the what if.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Mikari! I love it. I like how you can make such a detailed shrine to a side character that has maybe ten minutes of screen time. And the layouts are always so cute.

@Todd: Really? You haven't played VII yet?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Cherri: I try to read between the lines. Boshi's part was even smaller. I like minor characters some times. XD

I updated the links page and cleaned it out. I still have a bunch of links to add. I mostly got rid of the old stuff in my revision, now I need to add the new links, so if anyone wants to exchange, let me know.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

It's adorable, Mikari! I love when you use your own art in your layouts. That adds a really neat personal touch to your sites. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I love this site and how much you say about such a minor character. And I also really like the sections about her and Cid. Also, the layout is adorable! :)
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you! :D I've been getting into the habit of making fanart layouts lately. I'm happy you guys like it.