DILF - A Ryotaro Dojima tribute

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: DILF - A Ryotaro Dojima tribute

Post by nyxmidnight »

Thank you very much Snow! Your approval means a lot to me, and I'm happy to have made your day two days in a row!

Poor Dojima, such an awkward single dad.
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

This was a really fun read! I'm not familiar with the Persona series but the way you write makes it easy to understand the subject matter. I like the section you included on whether Ryotaro is an alcoholic or not, and the fandom section was a neat addition, as well. And from that pic of him I have to say the title is appropriate. ;) Nice work!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

nyxmidnight wrote:Thank you very much Snow! Your approval means a lot to me, and I'm happy to have made your day two days in a row!

Poor Dojima, such an awkward single dad.
Three, since I checked it out this morning too (I read to help wake up in the morning. ;D What better ways than with Dojima?!)

He is, but that's part of what makes his character really charming for me. I think it adds another facet to his character because he's not just a workaholic.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

It's GLORIOUS! Way to go Nyx. I like your warning messages and that fact that you did go with DILF. It's wonderful. Not hard on the eyes at all. And I mostly like how you added your thoughts so seamlessly. At least they were to me.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Aku

Post by Aku »

Yay!! I'm late on this, but I agree with your title choice since Dojima was always a DILF... D; And really deserving of a shrine, he's one of the most interesting characters in Persona 4.

I like the look and feel of the shrine as well as what you covered! I think you really captured Dojima, in that at first glance he seems like a really careless and cold father to Nanako, when in actuality he treasures her more than anything in the world. I also like that you made your own Persona and attacks for Dojima, nice little treat for SMT fans to think about. XD

Lastly, thanks for linking Duality! If you're okay with it, I'll link to you on my affiliates page? ;w;
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

@Cherri
Thank you very much!

@Aku
And thank you as well! Of course I'll be delighted to appear on your affiliates page!
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone