The Little Man

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Amber

The Little Man

Post by Amber »

So, I just realized my shrine was listed in the amassment directory. :blush: I do not ever recall submitting it here however I'll need to update my shrine soon to link back.

Anyways, I was a bit nervous posting this shrine up because it right now is my only active shrine online. I have plans to reopen an old Pokemon shrine of mine and a few more shrines as well. I don't think they'll all get their own domain names though besides the Pokemon shrine which already has one.

This is shrine was built back in 2009 for my favorite character of all time - Krillin. I could go on and on about how he means to me but I think I'll just plug why he is so important to me. I got the idea behind the sections after visiting numerous shrines (some listed here in the directory) and others that just came to me as I as working on the website. I put a lot of effort to get this fansite/shrine up and going.

The shrine could definitely use some updates on the content to reflect the new Dragonball Z movie and start being a bit more proactive in some updates. However, it is not on hiatus by any means and is my baby (so is Krillin, secretly) and my links section could use some updating when I can find DBZ websites that aren't going offline left and right. :bleh:

Any feedback, affiliate/link exchanges, and so forth are welcome. I'd definitely love to hear it. Thank you for stopping by and visiting.
Mikari

Re: The Little Man

Post by Mikari »

I love DBZ, it's one of those classics of classics that always makes me smile. Krillin is a pretty interesting character. I like how you covered so many different aspects in the site. :D The fashion page was amusing and I had lost track of some of the death/revivals over time. ^^;; I also liked the theories. :)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

YAY! Dragonball Z. ^-^ I like Krillin, he is mondo cool. <3 For some reason I thought he died more. I didn't watch much of GT because I didn't like it much. But I did like reading about Krillin. I like how you put your favorite scenes there.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Amber

Post by Amber »

Thank you both so much. :inlove: Sorry I missed this thread and replying sooner. I just got busy with life and forgot to log on. :down:

However, thanks for the feedback. It really means a lot to me.