Lovable Idiot: Alistair

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Lovable Idiot: Alistair

Post by Saya »

OMG, after a year I think I made a shrine... there are still some sections I need to replay, and some sections like in relationship, I need them to interact before I write something about it.

Anyway... Alistair. This idiot, is my favorite, I just love him to the bits. He actually made me make a shrine. Haven't written so much in so long... here I'm plugging it... and then back to playing the game.

If you haven't played the game, don't go and read, because this shrines is one big spoiler. Can't write it without giving spoilers =)
Lovable Idiot
Alistair
Don't read this if you haven't played... it gives something about Alistair up - but for those who played you can check what title I wanted first to give.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
p.s. first idea for the title was Royal Bastard... but I think the title should be without spoilers
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Re: Lovable Idiot: Alistair

Post by Cherri »

Saya! It's wonderful! I really love Alistair myself. I haven't impressed him or got very far in the game. But! I watched and helped Snow through it (who loves Alistair deeply). I read through the whole Alistair section and I love reading everything you have on him. It makes me wanna play and finish a play through! (I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to play, doing the intros.)
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Alistair makes a small appearance in Awakening. He isn't playable. ;.; Because he is off being king/going to Highever for Duncan. Depending.
Your other choice for name is a good one but "Lovable Idiot" just sums him up so well.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Saya, I love you forever right now. <3 Lovable Idiot looks great (and so does the site. ;D ) I'm definitely loving that Alistair was a little stubborn and demanded time from you. I've ignored him and I know if I play again (as I should finish a play through where he STAYS a warden), I know I'll end up in the same boat.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Saya

Post by Saya »

@Cherri Thank you so much I'm playing now human noble to so she can marry him
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
because if I import the save of it, there will be a scene with Alistair, and he'll call her wife in Awakenings
:)

@Snow GO AND PLAY SO HE STAYS WARDEN WITH HIS LOVE, yes my obsession went as far as making others do stuff, like dragoneyes playing the game =) thank you, glad you like it... I still need to get some time to check other shrines, you and cherri made (probably tomorrow at work, when I'm home I do DA all the time)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Saya: You're welcome. I have a human female too! But I decided not to go for Alistair with her because I didn't want to take Snow's man. Hehe. But I do need that trophy. And I want to go through the stories to see who I actually want to play as. (I have quite the fetish for dwarves recently....thanks to Gorim in the Lady Aeducan story.) And that is totally sweet of Alistair. He also made my expectations of getting a date too high. I hope you get to check out some shrines!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I've heard a lot about Dragon Age but haven't played it. Now your site is making me more curious XD It's great being able to learn more about it ^^
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

It looks awesome Saya! I browsed through and I like how you set everything up! I also really like the layout style. :D
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Saya, I gotta tell you - I'm not even familiar with Dragon Age but I really love this site. Something about the way you write makes it so easy to enjoy and understand for someone who doesn't know the game. (And I'm sure it's the same for people who do know it; that certainly wasn't what I was implying!) I was so intrigued by Alistair after going through your site that I watched some clips of him on YouTube. From what I can tell, he does seem adorably awkward. :D

Anyway, yeah, awesome work!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.