Love-Gala and the Scratch Cat Network

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Crystal

Re: Love-Gala and the Scratch Cat Network

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:
Crystal wrote:Destinie, all your stuff is simply amazing! It's hard to pick a favorite because I love all of them. But if I had to I'd probably say Darunia. <3

(Speaking of which, I think you asked me for an affiliation request once upon a time ago, eep!)
Ah yeah! Would you still like to? Because I definitely would! I'm glad you like that one, I had a lot of fun doing it!
Of course I would! What kind of a silly question is that? ;)
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Crystal wrote:
Destinie wrote:
Crystal wrote:Destinie, all your stuff is simply amazing! It's hard to pick a favorite because I love all of them. But if I had to I'd probably say Darunia. <3

(Speaking of which, I think you asked me for an affiliation request once upon a time ago, eep!)
Ah yeah! Would you still like to? Because I definitely would! I'm glad you like that one, I had a lot of fun doing it!
Of course I would! What kind of a silly question is that? ;)
XD ♥
anon

Post by anon »

Can I just say for a moment that I LOVE YOUR DOMAIN NAME and your sites are so awesome? Because they are. And because you made a Darunia website and Gorons are so kjlakjgl;ajkga; my favorite Zelda race hrnngh.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I probably don't have to tell you, Destinie, but I love all your sites. A lot. :heart: You are a great inspiration!

I finally updated your link at my domain. :) And I agree with Josephine, I love the way love-gala.org sounds! Gala is such a pretty word.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Joe wrote:Can I just say for a moment that I LOVE YOUR DOMAIN NAME and your sites are so awesome? Because they are. And because you made a Darunia website and Gorons are so kjlakjgl;ajkga; my favorite Zelda race hrnngh.
OMG! I am so glad you like it! :D Your sites were such a big inspiration to me, so I am just flattered that you like them~!

Also Gorons are the besssssssst!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Sarah wrote:I probably don't have to tell you, Destinie, but I love all your sites. A lot. :heart: You are a great inspiration!

I finally updated your link at my domain. :) And I agree with Josephine, I love the way love-gala.org sounds! Gala is such a pretty word.
Thanks, Sarah! I spent so long agonizing over the new name but I am glad I went with Love-gala, and that you like it! I think it's a pretty word too ^o^