Shrine Organization

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Re: Shrine Organization

Post by Megan »

@Todd - I like the "exploration" idea! That's a creative way to hook your visitor into learning random things!! I really want to figure out some new ways to present information. I guess it really just depends on what type of site it is for me!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

My sites' organization would be similar to what Todd describes, also depending on the size of the site. Sometimes "world" and "exploration" fall under Information, but sometimes they are their own sections. But it's pretty much Info, Media, Site, sometimes an FL. My Spock site has Fandom but I want to pretty much organize that site to be more newsblog-like...
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

My organization is pretty similar too, introduction, analysis, etc. However, most if not all of the time the only spoiler free written page is the main page, which warns of the spoilers everywhere else. XD I tell the story, focusing on the parts that are significant to the character, analyses the characteristics, development and relationships of the character, then add anything else that comes to mind.