Do you have a Goodreads account?

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Shiori

Do you have a Goodreads account?

Post by Shiori »

In the tradition of similar threads across the board for social media sites, let's talk Goodreads accounts! Do you guys have one? If so, would you care to share your username with others?

Perhaps Goodreads isn't your thing and you're more a Shelfari, Library Thing or Fict Fact person. You're more than welcome to share your account details from those (or similar) literature-focused networking sites.

I'm here on Goodreads and I'm relatively active, even if I don't get much time to read these days. I'm also on FictFact (see here) but I'm not particularly active there. You can add me on either site -- I like friends as much as I like books. :content:

Now it's your turn to share~!
karenjeane

Re: Do you have a Goodreads account?

Post by karenjeane »

I'm on Goodreads, as karenjeane. Always happy to add peeps!
Eden

Post by Eden »

I am ninthform at Goodreads. Feel free to add me.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Todd

Post by Todd »

I am yeerk at Goodreads.

Feel free to follow me! I haven't updated much in the past, but I plan to use it more since my Kindle has a Goodreads app that will allow me to rate books the moment I finish them...
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

I'm divinesaber~ ;D I just started using it last month ;D Tried to get into Shelfari, but I couldn't :/ XD;
Icewolf

Post by Icewolf »

Here is my link - https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5313026-isavarg

It is quite varied and I love reading Science Fiction and Fantasy. There was a time when I read a lot of Urban Fantasy, but that has dropped off considerably because I can't find many authors that I like. The ones I do like though are among my favourite books/authors.

I am currently reading classic Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror for a literature course that I will be starting in about a months time. I think it will be good for me because recently I've found it more and more difficult to find books that I like and will hopefully get me interested in reading authors which I've missed before. But the literature course I am doing is only out of interest. I am normally a zoologist in my studies, which account for the loads of biology text books on there.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I prefer Shelfari since I found out about it before Goodreads. I'm camyz over there. But, I do have a Goodreads account, xCamyz. I haven't done much with it but hopefully I can change that. I also need to update my Shelfari though with the books I've read lately.

But feel free to add me :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I just signed up. :) I am aeroplanes; please feel free to add me!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I actually signed up yesterday at goodreads. ^-^ I'm Cherri over there. You are more than welcome to add me.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Heck yeah, I love Goodreads! :D Here I am! I'm adding you all!