Goosebumps

Favorite novels, plays, comics, etc.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Goosebumps

Post by Sarah »

Oh, I was obsessed with Goosebumps. I had a whole of bunch of the books, still do, in fact! They are up in my attic. I remember best the Barking Ghost, The Girl Who Cried Monster, Why I'm Afraid of Bees, Piano Lessons Can Be Murder, and The Werewolf of Fever Swamp. I also know that I hated Night of the Living Dummy because dummies tend to creep me the heck out. Well, that's the point, lol. But anyway, yeah, I really liked the series. I got a Goosebumps tattoo from somewhere, likely it came with one of the books, and I showed it off to all my classmates. I think that was the third grade. XD Wow, so long ago! I should really read them again for old times' sake. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

Ooooh, I know I read some of them at some point, they're probably still somewhere in the garage with my other books from when I was a kid.
I don't remember them well, but I'm pretty sure one was about a girl being granted three wishes only that when she asked for them they never turned like she wanted them to, and another one was about a kid haunted by...worms?
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

@dragoneyes Yeah, I remember the stories a lot better than what they were each called, so I had to look up the titles. :x The only one I remembered was The Barking Ghost, probably because it was about a dog. The ones you mentioned sound like Be Careful What You Wish For and Go Eat Worms!.

(After all this, I had to go look at these icons again. Priceless. :D)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dragoneyes

Post by dragoneyes »

@Sarah it doesn't help that I actually read the Italian translation to begin with, so if anything, I'd remember the Italian title anyway XD
I think I read a third one too, but I can't remember the plot at all :/
This dragon wishes you the best luck.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I remember very little of Goosebumbs, but I do remember watching some episodes of the tv adaption. I've never gotten to read any of the books since I am too young to understand English at that time. :yay:
aminuet .。. king