LDB of Rokuro.nu here :)

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
LadyDB

LDB of Rokuro.nu here :)

Post by LadyDB »

Hi friends!

So I recently stumbled upon this place and was so excited! I love shrine-making and no one seems to do it anymore! It's great to have a place where I can go to bounce ideas, and make new friends.

I can't wait to start posting. :)
~ Lady DinoBug
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: LDB of Rokuro.nu here :)

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome! :D

(fellow Metropolis fan here - I love your main domain name!)
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

I feel like we Metropolis fans are few and far between! I've had this name for years and you are only #3 to ever get the connection! :D <3
~ Lady DinoBug
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Welcome to Amassment! Shrines are far from dead around here. All of us are pretty active in making shrines. Myself included. Everyone around here is pretty awesome too. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Hello! I remember seeing and enjoying Metropolis when it came out. :) (And I've just looked up when that was, and it was 2001 and now I feel really old, wow) Anyway, welcome! I hope you have fun here.
a spoony bard
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hello! It's very nice to meet you - I'll be checking out your domain shortly. I'm glad you're excited to post. Everyone is super friendly and we're usually pretty active. I hope you enjoy it here with us! :D
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hey there, welcome! I've always enjoyed rokuro.nu, so it's good to see you here. :) This is a great place for inspiration and motivation, not to mention it's full of friendly and talented people, so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

There are not a lot of fans of that movie?! I assumed it would be pretty popular. :o
LadyDB

Post by LadyDB »

Wow, what a warm welcome! It's so nice to hear the place is so active. I intend to be pretty active myself. Always nice to have friends nudging you along through a shrine. I'm sure we're all too familiar with half-finished shrines where we almost made it!--but didn't lol.

anyway, hello to everyone and thanks again for the welcome. :D

And maybe Metropolis is more popular than I thought? and I just live under a rock? Very very possible...
~ Lady DinoBug
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment! I'm always happy when long-time webmasters join! I think it's important for shrine-makers to band together to inspire and support each other. Like you said, in a day when everyone is obsessed with social media, it seems like no one shrines anymore; we need to keep shrining alive! It's very much alive here.

Your network is so extensive! I like how you have multiple domains, and yet everything flows so smoothly. If you have any questions, feel free to poke an admin, staffer, or really any active member. We're fortunate to have such a great staff and member base who really care about the community and keep us going. If you have ideas or anything you'd like to see, we're open to discussing those as well! Destinie and the Forum Team (dubiousdisc and Sarah) are the best to send most ideas to, unless they're Events-related, in which case Sofia, Cherri, or myself will be happy to help.

I hope you have fun here!