Well, howdy there!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Emrys

Well, howdy there!

Post by Emrys »

Hello there! :star:

I am not new to web design or probably many people but I have recently decided to focus more on full shrines and OPS so I figured I would finally give this community a shot. I'm not sure how active it is anymore but frankly I really hope it's still going strong as I would really like to participate! The main website is a bit outdated so I wasn't sure ;;;

Anyway, some of you all may know me previously as Emcy from http://petitekiwi.org/ but I have recently decided to change my pen name to Emrys. My shrine domain isn't new by any means but given that is is going to be my main focus now, you can find me more frequently on http://cuite.org/ :blush:

Umm, I have a bad habit of half completing shrines but my pride and joy and the only shrine I have ever fully completed is for Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Ryohei Sasagawa and given that the series is over, I suppose now it is officially a complete shrine as well! <3 I also run a female character directory at http://ladyai.org and I am happy to see so many shrines/sites dedicated to all the fantastic female characters! :heart:

I hope to be more active here and finish all those incomplete projects and pick up many many more. Thank you for giving my dorky little introduction a shot!
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Re: Well, howdy there!

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello! So glad to see you around here :D and so glad to hear you'll be making more shrines! I adore your stuff :D

Ah, don't worry about the activity level - some people are just being very busy right now. I know I check in here every day, though :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome, Emrys! I hope you like it here!

Sorry about the domain being outdated! The issue there is Masao, the administrator who leads the Directory Team and works on the main domain, was in the middle of a community revamp when she lost access to her computer. She'll be back, and the domain revamp will hopefully be up soon.

As for activity, most of it happens here at the boards. Like Dubiousdisc said though, this is the annual "slow period" that will likely go through the holidays because people are so busy right now. Two of our admins are having computer issues, and with a lot of the staffers being busy, things will be a little slow. Lots of people still check in though, and activity always picks back up. It's just random, haha. If you're active, others will be active with you. :) Post in any forum at any time! We'll have an event (shrine making marathon) going soon, too.

If you have any questions or issues while you're here, feel free to poke me or one of the Forum Team staffers (Destinie, Dubiousdisc, and Sarah)! And if you're interested in events, Cherri, Sofia or I can help.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

HI! Nice you meet you. I'm glad you joined up. I joined Bad Ass Bitches, so I know you from there but still. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Ahh, it's nice to be welcomed! <3 Thank you for the greetings. It's nice to hear that activity is still a thing! That makes me so very excited jsdhgfasj I'll definitely have to keep tabs on the forum then so I can join events! /wants to unrealistic do all the events hjdgf/ #eternalprocrastinator
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Emrys! Welcome to Amassment! I hope to see you around too! The events are low-key and very fun so I hope you end up participating in one of them!

Also, I really adore your directory to female characters! I don't think they'll ever get enough love, and to have a positive appreciation of women of all kinds is fantastic!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Welcome to Amassment! I LOVE your Ryohei shrine, I laughed, I agreed, I wanted to read more KHR! <3 I also love the idea for Bad Ass Bitches, as my first official shrine was for Aya Brea. ALso welcome to the club of wanting to participate in all of the events (quite unrealistically!) /timewhyareyounotonmyside?
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Thank you all so much for the greetings! I'm glad that Bad Ass Bitches seems to be going over so well because quite frankly I am insanely proud of it! I whole heartedly agree - female characters need way more love and I am hoping that having that directory will help nudge things along, even if just a little bit :3

You're all so sweet! I feel so welcome~
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Post by nyxmidnight »

Welcome Emrys! Your badass women directory made me wanna make a dedication to the badass women of Megaten...
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

nyxmidnight wrote:Welcome Emrys! Your badass women directory made me wanna make a dedication to the badass women of Megaten...
Oh my goodness! Please, please do and send me your link when you're done! I would love to display it!