Oh, hello! I didn't see you there!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Kotono

Oh, hello! I didn't see you there!

Post by Kotono »

Good evening, Amassment peeps! It's been quite a while, hasn't it? I don't think I participated regularly since this place was LJ-based! :swt:

It's Kotono, or swallowthelake on LJ. Some of you probably remember me as the creator of Paper Cranes, an old-as-the-hills collection of shrines and fanlistings that favored 90s magical girls. Right now only my fanlistings are running, but I'm hoping to eventually bring some of my sites back.

Great to see you all again!
"I am the forests. I am the leaves of the trees. My heartbeat is the breath of the earth." --Sailor Jupiter
twitterflavors.me
anon

Re: Oh, hello! I didn't see you there!

Post by anon »

Hey, Kotono! Glad to see you here! :D We don't post much on LJ anymore and now keep LJ as a social networking feed so hopefully we'll see more of you on here! :D

I absolutely love your shrines and there is never anything wrong with 90s magical girls. POWER TO YOU! I really enjoyed your Kaitou Ace and Sailor Jupiter sites, so I hope you bring those back :3
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Kotono! Glad to see you here. I always enjoyed visiting your collective and your Sailor Jupiter site was one of my faves, too. :) Hope you are able to bring that and your other sites back soon!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hi! :D I'm glad you're here, I too remember the Sailor Moon sites that were indeed very much enjoyed. XD *gives cookies*
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Hi Kotono, it's really nice to meet you! I'm sad to say I didn't get a chance to look at your Sailor Jupiter Shrine until recently, but it looks beautiful!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hello and welcome back! :D
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome back, Kotono! It makes me sad that LJ in general has died. :(

I love your shrines and can't wait to see some return!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Hi Kotono! It's nice to meet you! You're Sailor Jupiter shrine is beautiful. I'm still looking through your shrines.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Emrys

Post by Emrys »

Hello, Kotono! I haven't seen your shrines before but clearly they're coming pretty well recommended with all these posts! I'll definitely have to give them a a look over! Nice to meet you! And, uh, I guess welcome back technically??
Kotono

Post by Kotono »

Thanks, guys! It's good to be back! The Sailor Jupiter shrine has first priority right now. I hope to bring everything back eventually.
"I am the forests. I am the leaves of the trees. My heartbeat is the breath of the earth." --Sailor Jupiter
twitterflavors.me