allow myself to introduce... myself

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Chibi

Re: allow myself to introduce... myself

Post by Chibi »

Hello, Sarah! :D

We all love badass detectives! <3 Also, your job sounds lovely! I might not end up working with animals, but I'd love to be my own boss, too.

Anyway, it's nice to have you here, too! :)
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: allow myself to introduce... myself

Post by Sarah »

@Saya Thanks so much! I tend to have little confidence in my design skills, so that means a lot to me. :blush:

@Todd Aw, I'd like to think so, lol. Thank you Todd!

@Mikari Why, thank you! :) Variety is the spice of life, right?

@Yamila Thanks Yamila! (I hope that nickname is okay?) I do love my job, and I'm glad to see another animal lover here at Amassment. :yay:

@Camy I'm glad to hear that you do, thank you! <3 It's lots of fun working with animals, I so enjoy it!

@Destinie Hey you! :D It is quite a nice job, yes. :content:

@Kibumie That is one thing I always wanted, to be my own boss. It's great, lol. Thank you so much! I hope to be a little more productive soon.

@Aku I'm so glad you like Ramen & Miniskirts! :blush: Oh yes, a while back I took several days to get caught up on the manga. I definitely have some big stuff in store for R&M which I hope to reveal soon. ;)
I just keep trying to think of all the positives when it comes to my job. Like you say, there are advantages and disadvantages to each situation. Thanks a lot for your insight! :heart:

@Ava I agree, I like getting to know about people more personally. It is a good job and I've actually gotten some new clients as of late, so I'm happy for that as well. And I totally agree, it should definitely help if I ever want to do something else in animal services. Thanks Ava. :)

@Chibi Hey Chibi! lol IKR. Elliot is just too awesome. Aw, thanks! It is. If that is what you want, I hope you get it someday. :) Thank you! <3
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.