The first step is admitting you have a problem.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Vii

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Post by Vii »

Hi everyone! I'm Vii :heh: I own jinkaku.org and skyremix.org and I am 7doll on livejournal. I have been a part of the animanga/video game/jrock based online communities for around twelve years now, so I tend to refer to myself as an old timer or grandma :bleh: I am 22 years old though I never seem to act it, and I am obsessed with just about everything. That's right, I am admitting I have a problem! :heart:

I am an avid jrock fan. I have attended around fourteen concerts (seven of them were Dir en grey :music2:) and my favorite bands currently are girugamesh, Born, and MoNoLith. I do listen to English music as well, with my favorites being Kerli Koiv, Darren Hayes, and Rob Zombie. I listen to a select few German, Russian, Chinese, and Korean musical acts as well. I grew up on animanga. Yu Yu Hakusho in particular is what drew me into this genre when I was no older than nine, and I've always loved the shounen genre the most. My favorites are YYH, Bleach, D.Gray-man, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :heart: I also grew up on video games, largely the Final Fantasy series. My favorites are Final Fantasy VII and up, Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series, and the Kingdom Hearts series.

I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none, because I love everything like designing and coding, writing, and drawing. I have a very hard time balancing all of them and tend to do just one of those things for a couple of months, then do another for just as long. To be honest, I'm sporadic and all over the place.

I COLLECT SHOES. It's a problem, I'm a shoe hoarder! Who could possibly need 55 pairs of shoes!? I am super girly (in that dainty way) when it comes to my preferences in clothing, footwear, fragrance, and jewelry. But I love movies with explosions and fighting and I head bang to metal. Whatever :blush: And I noticed that my favorite characters tend to start their names with the letter H - Hibari Kyouya (KHR!), Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach), Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho), Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru (Ouran High School Host Club), Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket), and Hope Estheim (FFXIII - problem? :content: )

It's a pleasure to meet everyone, sorry for writing so much, and I'm so excited for the future of Amassment! :inlove:
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Todd

Re: The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Post by Todd »

Welcome to the boards, Vii! I love your Zell, Fran, and Faulkner shrines. :)
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

I'm glad to see you here!!

Oh, you and your shoes. Don't worry. Being your twin, I'll make up for your obsession by only owning one pair all year long. I swear, you'd probably have a stroke if you had to look in my wardrobe. You can be my girly twin and headbang forever.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Todd: Thanks! I have high hopes for the new Amassment and I know it's going to be a lot of fun :) Thanks for the compliments on my shrines - I just wish we would be given more from those series so I could update them more! xD

@dubiousdisc: Yaaaaaaaay you're here toooooo! Hmmmm... this could work. I very much enjoy the thought of having an excuse to continue with my shoe collection... I might have a stroke, but I'd probably just force you to go shopping with me and find you a few more pairs of shoes xD HEADBANG FOREVER. BRUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL. Headbang Forever sounds like it would be one of those pointless but awesome Adult Swim shows xD YOU MUST PATENT IT IMMEDIATELY.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

All characters will have enormous necks for improved headbanging potential. Headbanging will be used as currency, as a tool and as language. Hair that's shorter than an entire back will be outlawed. Bald people will be given a donation of hair from the hairiest members of society.
Vii

Post by Vii »

Iron supplemental pills will be sold on the black market as the drug of choice - the more iron in your blood, the less dizzy you will get headbanging (I know this from experience xD).

It is a dangerous, brutal, metal world out there. Only the strongest of necks, the longest of hair, and the thickest of blood can survive it.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Hello Vii! I remember going to your premade design site, Harienju, one day and loved your premade layouts :D You have so many different and wonderful ideas~. I'm looking through your Hibari shrine right now and I LOVE the layout it has too since it has beautiful colors - you even manage to pull off the pink here~ I need to also say that you write very well :D

I do the same thing! I get into something again or something new and will spend who knows how long and then do it again like a pattern XD It's crazy!

Haha, wow! Shoes? XD Well, you won't need to worry about one breaking or old then hehe! Super girly and you love explosions, fighting, and head bang metal - you are indeed all over the place xDD That is an interesting pattern and I know all but Hope haha.

It's wonderful to meet you and no worries, I love it when people write as long as me 8D -shot- XD
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Hello hello! :D I love your jinkaku collective *.*
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Hello! It's nice to see you on Amassment's new forums! :D Thanks, though it's kind of a mess right now! x.x I love Fantasy Bit, it's one of my inspirations in wanting a personal site :)

Hi Camy, it's nice to finally meet you! :) I know you from Sesshoumaru's Castle and 4th Espada :) Thank you very much! Hari is a big source of pride (and guilt since I hardly update it anymore) for me so I'm glad to know that some people still visit it on occasion :) Thanks again - Nephologic is my personal favorite of my shrines and is the one I've put the most work into :3

Haha, I'm glad it's not just me that does that! xD I just have so many interests and it's hard to balance them out xD

I do still worry about breaking them and such. Even among 55 pairs, I still have favorites that are irreplaceable to me xD; Sometimes I find myself wanting to buy two of the same pair but I always tell myself that if I wasn't going overboard now, that would be what pushes me over the edge xD It's fun being interested in both worlds - girly things and... not so girly things xD;
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Fantasy Bit still needs revamping, but thank you! (haha collectives always seem to be revamping aren't they?)

I can relate to being girly and not. I love explosions and movies where they fight a lot. But I always keep my nails long [s]sharp[/s] pretty and painted and wear jewelry and hair clips and stuff, though the rest of my clothing is simply like tshirst and pants (wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt), I collect perfumes... but I wear it every day so my "collection" stays small and can't be really call much of a collection...