The first step is admitting you have a problem.

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Yamila

Re: The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Post by Yamila »

omg Vii!!! hello!!! i love your sites, so glad you're here *___* welcome!!!!
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Eden

Post by Eden »

I looooooooooove shoes. I really do. I also love handbags and that outcollects my shoes. xD I also love fragrances! I'm not too super girly but I do love dem handbags.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I like the purses that can be worn of the shoulder like across the torso because I can just put them on and not really carry them. And yes, perfume rocks!
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Saya - Thanks! I'm glad to be here~ :D

@Yamila - Hi! Glad to see you here too, I absolutely loved your sites as well!! :D 3x4 is also one of my obsessions o.o;

@Eden - I love handbags too, but my shoe collection vastly outnumbers any other collection I may have xD I have about 6 bags and 55 pairs of shoes xD; Oh dear xD;;;;

@Mikari - I don't usually like the bags that go across the body. Even though it's better on your posture and they're less likely to be grabbed by passing thieves o.o;
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Vii wrote:I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none, because I love everything like designing and coding, writing, and drawing. I have a very hard time balancing all of them and tend to do just one of those things for a couple of months, then do another for just as long.
I love that you said this, I feel like I'm very similar as well! XD There's so much I want to do that I end up dividing my time amongst it all and never really excelling greatly at any of it haha.

So happy you're here Vii! I hadn't gotten the chance to say hello yet so I wanted to pop in. :heart: You and I have so much in common, it's a shame that we don't talk more! Lately I've kinda missed maintaining sites for musicians, you and I should bring back the good ol' j-rock fansites, lol. X3
Yamila

Post by Yamila »

a fellow 3x4 fan??!! HI I THINK WE WILL GET ALONG VERY WELL MY DEAR

also thank you omg ;//////; ♥
· watch out, the night is breaking ·
stalking ur sites with Masao, Dragoneyes & Saya · [ directory team ]
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Hello there, Vii! :D Welcome to the boards!

I must say, I love jinkaku.org! <3
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

Hi Vii~ :> You have some really lovely layouts, I'll have to keep in mind to read through your shrines when I've got some time :D
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Aku - Sorry for the late response, but hello to you! :D I'm glad I'm not the only one! x.x I'm horrible at balancing my time xD My goal in life is to set myself up so I can get to the point where I can spend every day doing nothing but what I want to do xD; WE SHOULD BRING BACK JROCK SITES. LET'S DO IT. SHOTGUN GIRUGAMESH.

@Yamila - HOHOHOHOHOHOHO! IT SEEMS WE SHALL! I remember playing with my little Gundam Wing action figures with my friend Heather at sleepovers and slashing the 3x4 and 1x2 action figures. We kind of just forgot about Wufei :x Sorry Wufeeeeeeeeeeee!

@Chibi - Thank you very much! I love eternal-wings.net as well, I've been visiting your collective for a while! :)

@Elysa - It's nice to meet you! :) Thank you very much! :D
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Kula

Post by Kula »

OMG VII <333 even if I am actually the new member here I really wanted to leave you a comment here :3! Glad to see you around bb *3*
overskill / uchuu ☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ♪ ♪