Long time no see

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Yuzuki

Long time no see

Post by Yuzuki »

Hello everybody!

Its been some months since I last talked to everyone. Its been a weird and busy couple of months so I haven't had time to come here or fix my shrines at all! :( I'm sad I missed the paperback marathon, hopefully I can join and complete the next event.

I just came back from a cruise vacation (my first ever!) last week and I feel full of energy again to work on my personal projects. What have you guys been doing since we last spoke? I hope you had an awesome holiday!
Masao
Host

Re: Long time no see

Post by Masao »

Glad to see you back! How was the cruise?
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Oh it was amazing! Now I know why people like them so much. I got to visit some great Caribbean destinations, swim, dance, take pictures, drink (something I rarely do). The crew was awesome and they had some nice events inside the boat. Luckily I didn't get seasick, however the day after I got back the ground felt weird, like I wasn't used to stable ground anymore. I really really really want to go on a cruise again.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome back, Yuzuki! So jealous of the cruise. I've always wanted to go on one.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

That sounds like a lot of fun! Welcome back Yuzuki! :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Varen

Post by Varen »

It's perfectly fine, thank you for returning and I'm glad to hear your cruise was smooth. :3 You should post some pics!
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Welcome back! :) Missed chatting with you!
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

@Todd: Thanks, I never really cared much for them before, now that I tried it, I'm a changed person. ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ Its really nice to have everything paid in advance and not have to worry about meals on the trip. One day we stayed up late and the boat was about to go, we made it back 5 mins before on-board time.

@Crystal: Yes it was! TY TY

@Varen: I have to organize them, it was a while before I was using my camera, so it went to the default date so they all have wrong exif data.

@Destinie: Arigatou! Me too \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Yuzuki, glad to see you're back! A lot of us have been busy but I'm hoping that will change soon. XD
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Welcome back and nice to meet you, Yuzuki~ ^_^