Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Stefi
Administrator

Re: Hello!

Post by Stefi »

@Andi That's awesome! Well, I'm super glad you made it over and we're definitely excited to have you :) If you need anything from us or just need help getting started in general, feel free to hit one of us up!
Janna

Post by Janna »

Andi wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:08 am Hello, all :)

I decided to join - I recently thought heavily about creating shrines for some of my favorite characters, so it was the first thought: register on Amassment! ^^

I hope to soon gather ideas for first shrines. My first character, which I want to tackle is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider games ^^ And some of my favorite bands, like Ghost *there is already one great here!*, Blind Guardian and Nightwish :)

My main shrine goal is the Skeksis from The Dark Crystal, tho. I was planning it for 2 years!
I totally missed your intro post and I'm having a heart attack here!
YES please make your own Ghost shrine so we can affiliate big time! hahaha. I'll love to read all of it. Please keep me updated.
Also The Dark Crystal is one of my all time favourite movies so you already have me droolinggggg :yay:
Andi

Post by Andi »

Hello, Janna! :D Sorry that late, I was busyyyyy ^^
I will try to have all my sites very very soon, I already work on them <3 I will be wanting to have the skeksis fansite next month :) They are my life and my biggest passion, so it will be pretty extensive ^^
Janna

Post by Janna »

Andi wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 am Hello, Janna! :D Sorry that late, I was busyyyyy ^^
I will try to have all my sites very very soon, I already work on them <3 I will be wanting to have the skeksis fansite next month :) They are my life and my biggest passion, so it will be pretty extensive ^^
I think that's going to be one of the most original fansites ever haha! Can't wait to see it!
Stefi
Administrator

Post by Stefi »

Ah shoot, idk if you know about this, but here's the link for the Discord server!

https://discord.gg/uhx2J2d