Hannibal (TV Series)

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mayumi

Hannibal (TV Series)

Post by Mayumi »

This show is my latest fandom that I always look forward to Thursdays now since OUAT is currently working on the third season XD But seriously, this show, I never thought I would get addicted like this. I've seen Hannibal Rising so the movie was so-so for me, but this show has me going nuts. Has anyone else started watching it?
Cherri

Re: Hannibal (TV Series)

Post by Cherri »

I've seen a few episodes (11 and 12). Slowly tracking down the ones I missed. And since I've seen later episodes I'm a bit confused. So really I'm just watching for Mads Mikkelsen. I've never seen any of the Hannibal movies or read the books. I'm pretty unfamiliar with it. I do plan on watching all of the first season, it's just gonna take some time.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Well since season finale's out and we have to wait until next year... might as well start watching it from the beginning before season 2 XD

Speaking of the season finale... I'm filled with feels right now /hides in a corner ;-;
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: I couldn't stay awake to watch the season finale last night. I was so exhausted. However, since season 2 won't be out until next year I get plenty of time to catch up.

I'm guessing something seriously big went down. And since there is a season 2, I'm going to assume that Mads (rather Hannibal) is okay. Right? *hugs*
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: Something did go down, but I'm not spoiling. XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Good, don't spoil it. I have a couple of guess. I didn't get to watch the season finale because I was exhausted. ;.; But soon I will catch up. Just tell me one thing, is Mads still alive?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: LOL! Yes, he is XD
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Mayumi: Thank you! I swear the man dies in everything I've seen him in. I was reading that David Bowie might be playing his uncle in Hannibal. Kinda creeped out by that but also want to see it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Cherri: LOL! That is true XD But the series just started! ;P And yes, I heard that too ;)