Favorite TV SHOWS

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Saya

Favorite TV SHOWS

Post by Saya »

1. What are your favorite TV Shows
2. What genre is your favorite when speaking of TV Shows
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Favorite TV SHOWS

Post by Sarah »

1. Current: Community, Happy Endings, Modern Family, Law & Order SVU (but I haven't watched since Stabler left), New Girl, The Soup, Chopped, Restaurant Impossible
Ended: Scrubs, Frasier
2. Comedies mainly. But lately I have really been into Food Network, so cooking competition/reality shows as well.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Saya

Post by Saya »

1. What are your favorite TV Shows

Right now I have this insane thing for Hawaii Five-0 (2010), I like totaly watched both seasons during all of my free time (and it wasn't really much of it LOL), then I love to death NCIS, NCIS:LA, I loved the first 3 seasons of Chuck, but then.... i couldn't stand the 4th. I'm totaly excited that the 4th season of White Collar begun, I love it. Big Bang Theory had my heart from the beginning. And I love also Body of Proof, Castle and Cold Case. I'm intrigued by Once Upon a Time, and well, I first want to finish reading the books before trying to start GOT. Still one of the best shows ever is the 6 episodes long BBC's Pride and Prejudice, with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy!

2. What genre is your favorite when speaking of TV Shows

By looking up there, you'll notice that mostly my genre is crime-police-murder. But I do enjoy fantasy, and historical and romance =)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I don't have cable so I don't really watch a lot of TV, and when I do, it's mostly animated stuff. Really into Regular Show. And I love Monk!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm so into You Tube I haven't watched TV on TV since forever :o
Eden

Post by Eden »

I don't really watch TV anymore, but I follow a few TV shows including: Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Torchwood, and things like Project Runway and RuPaul's Drag Race. xD
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Todd

Post by Todd »

1. Battlestar Galactica! Law and Order: SVU, Power Rangers, Lost, The Twilight Zone, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Big Brother

2. Reality... lol
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Castle, Once Upon a Time, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Firefly, and The Guild (although I'm not sure if this one counts as it's a web series lol). As for genre? There isn't really one. I just watch whatever appeals to me, mostly in a way I can relate to.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

1. Friends, Futurama, How I Met Your Mother, Sex and the City, Queer as Folk, and a bunch of DC animated series (Batman TAS, Justice League, Young Justice, etc)

2. Sitcoms, I suppose.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Todd

Post by Todd »

@Ava I remember Queer as Folk! I used to watch it on Showtime, lol.