Thunderstorm

From the beginning of January 2014 until the end of June 2014, we are challenging members to create sites to non-human characters! Robots, aliens, fairies, animals... Let your imagination go wild!
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Thunderstorm

Post by Sarah »

I don't know Luxio, but now I wish I did! It's such a cute Pokemon, but your site helps explain why it is more than just cute, but also powerful. I loved the "Inspiration" page a lot (your description of March weather is painfully accurate, lol). I also thought it was really neat how you explained Luxio's coloring in relation to electricity. Awesome work, Destinie! You are the Queen of Kitty Pokemon. :yay:
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank yooooou, Sarah. Yes, I am the crazy cat-pokemon lady. :3

(Also, with March being REALLY rough this year, it helped writing that bit. Haha)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Destinie I have a feeling you are gonna be the crazy cat lady of pokemon. <3 Thunderstorm is awesome!
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

I just super love how you write stuff and present the subject in your shrines. And this one is another of them I loved reading about XD
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Thank you Cherri and Saya! Saya, I am so glad you enjoyed it. :) I try to be straight forward but a little informal at the same time. Hehe
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

^-^ You're welcome. I liked the "anaylsis and extra thoughts". I thought it was a nice addition to all the game data.
;o; *** pew! pew!