Most anticipated releases.

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Nekoi

Re: Most anticipated releases.

Post by Nekoi »

Varen wrote:Playing Dragon Age Origins right now so yeeeeeesssss give me Dragon Age 3~
Mora DA:O fellows! :inlove: Isn't that great? I hope the third improves but keep something of the first, the second..well it sound me too different from the first for various things. The first example is that everything happen in one city! :/

Anyway there is also on nintendo e-shop pokemon game on coming! I don't recall the name, it's the one that you use the 3ds cam around and you can catch pokèmons! I think that's way funny to use, I can't wait to test it! :)

Another game I'm waiting is the Deadpool one! I saw the trailer the other day and it seem simple AMAZING!!!!
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Crystal wrote:
Emma wrote:And Mists of Pandaria, just for Pokemon WoW battles and account wide mounts, yes.
THIS! Raven Lord on all my toons, heck yeah! Account wide achievements will be nice to considering I have tons of alts that I like to play. *sweatdrop*
HAHAHHA I KNOW. I actually got my Raven Lord on my second attempt, but I still haven't gotten the Swift White Hawkstrider. Plus, one of my toons has a few holiday mounts, so it'll be nice to have them on my alts. ALSO MY CHOPPER (which I don't have yet, I just need a couple of more mats and about 4000g, eeeeeeeh).

I actually loved Dragon Age II, despite some issues I had with it. I liked the framing of the narrative, although I'm afraid that they'll use that as a reason to change things to make stuff canon ("Hawke actually sided with the templars, what? Varric is a unreliable narrator oh ho ho").
a spoony bard
Varen

Post by Varen »

I haven't played Dragon Age II yet, but from I read, it does sound like it made some improvements as well as some disappointing changes. I hope III mixes them both up. I like more of the origins-based concepts the first game had rather than a single backstory in II, though I wouldn't mind some of the flourishing gameplay changes made in II, as well as making mostly everyone bisexual, haha. <3 (The lack of a dating option for Morrigan as a female is vastly disappointing.)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Emma wrote:HAHAHHA I KNOW. I actually got my Raven Lord on my second attempt, but I still haven't gotten the Swift White Hawkstrider. Plus, one of my toons has a few holiday mounts, so it'll be nice to have them on my alts. ALSO MY CHOPPER (which I don't have yet, I just need a couple of more mats and about 4000g, eeeeeeeh).
Sooooo lucky! It took me at least a year for the Raven Lord to finally drop and when it did it was on my druid. Strangely enough I have 4 characters with the White Hawkstrider mount, none of which are my druid. xD I'll bet, I have holiday mounts scattered across all my toons so it'll be nice for all my toons to have access to them (especially considering I have the Headless Horseman mount on 2 toons and one I don't really play anymore). Choppers are such a pain in the butt to get but they are so worth it. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
anon

Post by anon »

I'm not completely up-to-date with video games, so there are not a lot of video games where I'll be willing to fork the contents of my wallet over. With that said, I am interested in seeing Kingdom Hearts 3D. I'd like to say Final Fantasy Versus XIII too, but that game has been in development hell since forever and its rumored that Square-Enix decided to drop the project. All that build-upp and hype for nothing.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Here's a list of what I have preordered at work:

1) WoW Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC)
2) Paper Mario (3DS)
3) New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
4) Silent Hill: Book of Memories (Vita)
5) Luigi's Mansion (3DS)
6) Pokemon White 2 (DS)
7) Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles (3DS)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Totally preordering World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria this weekend. I'm going for the Digital Deluxe Edition because I'm a sucker for pets and mounts. *hearts*
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

I tend to only follow games that strike my interest (as in, I'll gloss over MOST of RPGs, FPS, etc.). I'm personally waiting for the following:

- Pokemon Black 2/White 2, US release
- Dead or Alive 5
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (apparently not canceled, yayyyy)
- 6th Professor Layton game (whenever that's announced)
anon

Post by anon »

Juhi wrote:I tend to only follow games that strike my interest (as in, I'll gloss over MOST of RPGs, FPS, etc.). I'm personally waiting for the following:

- Pokemon Black 2/White 2, US release
- Dead or Alive 5
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (apparently not canceled, yayyyy)
- 6th Professor Layton game (whenever that's announced)
Not cancelled? Sah-WEET. :O

And since when did you become a DOA girl?! Hahaha.
Juhi

Post by Juhi »

Joe wrote: Not cancelled? Sah-WEET. :O

And since when did you become a DOA girl?! Hahaha.
Yeah, Square-Enix CEO gave a big nudge that it's still being worked on. Unless SE puts out something more concrete against that, I believe the game is not canceled.

C'mon, everyone likes a ninja in a bunny costume. :P DOA5 is looking pretty slick, graphically and gameplay-wise.