Your favorite video game?

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Mikari

Re: Your favorite video game?

Post by Mikari »

I don't like motion controls, it feels like it makes game makers focus more on that rather than the actual game, plot, etc. It's about creative yet possible ways to move, rather than an original storyline, well developed characters, pretty graphics and nice music, which are the parts I actually like. I pretty much shunned the Wii because of it, but now they're all doing it. It's like back when I was terribly disappointed because the N64 wasn't finger-gamer friendly and I turned to my keyboard (and emus) to game with my fingers. I got used to thumbs with the PSP, but that took time and I never got to the same finger level... which I lost with lack of practice anyway. But yeah, anyway, I don't like motion controls. D:
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2nd Igintion, Wild Arms 5, Tales of Graces f, Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII and XII, Star Fox 64, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Yakuza series, Devil May Cry series (still working on 4), Castlevania lament of innocence (or was it sorrow; I can never remember), and there are a lot more but I just wanted to name some. I also like co-op games that lets me work with a partner and not against them.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I still need to DL Legend of Dragoon, I got it at the PSN but don't have it saved yet.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Let me know when you get it, I can help...kinda. Hur hur. I also forgot to list Fire Emblem, I'm not too great at it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'll probably wait until next month since I'm short on data transfer this month. Reliable connection, expensive data transfer... I got a game this month and watched an anime series, all that data transfer killed my play... gotta get a better service.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Cherri wrote:Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2nd Igintion, Wild Arms 5, Tales of Graces f, Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII and XII, Star Fox 64, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Yakuza series, Devil May Cry series (still working on 4), Castlevania lament of innocence (or was it sorrow; I can never remember), and there are a lot more but I just wanted to name some. I also like co-op games that lets me work with a partner and not against them.
You are awesome, k? Ocarina of Time are Fire Emblem are win. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Yes, I'm awesome! Thanks Crystal. They are total win, even if the Shadow Temple scares me and I'm not great at Fire Emblem. I just love them so much. You are awesome too.

It's okay Mikari, just do it when you gt the chance. No rush, k.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

The Shadow Temple in general is scary. xD But it's even scarier when you do it in the dark. >.< And that's okay, I'm not that great at Fire Emblem either but I love it to death. <3 And thanks. xD
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

the temple from Ocarina? I thought they were all fun... except water, I never found my way and always cheated to get to the last boss. My sense of direction is bad but after lots of running around I got through the others.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Mikari: Yep! The Water Temple is definitely my least favorite. It isn't so bad now that I know it like the back of my hand but it is still a pain in the butt to do. >.<