Hello!

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Rems

Hello!

Post by Rems »

Hello Amassment! I am a long time lurker (since livejournal) that has finally decided to join up to the forums. Sorry about that, I'm notoriously shy.

Anyway, my name is Espo and some of you may know me from here and there (tafl/tfl/twitter/etc). I have three domains, because I am pretty hopeless at knocking away ideas once they come to me - fractured-memories.net is my main domain, whilst keyofdestiny.org and florete.org are both fandom specific, one for Kingdom Hearts and one for Fire Emblem.

I atually only have one shrine on me after closing several after a few years of neglect (oops) and one was on indefinite hiatus until... well, two days ago, actually. Destino finally has a much needed facelift and revamped content and a new name! So, yes part of the reason why I'm here! I'm hoping to actually try to add to this number instead of keeping it with just the one.

Nice to meet everyone! Here's to a future with many shrines. :)
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Destinie

Re: Hello!

Post by Destinie »

Welcome Espo! I am so glad you decided to introduce yourself! I've come across your sites a lot in my Internet travels and love what I see. Here's to many new shrines from you! ;D
Todd

Post by Todd »

Welcome to Amassment, Espo! I'm glad you decided to delurk too!

I love your choice of fandom topics (KH + FE). Can't wait to see more sites from you!
Rems

Post by Rems »

Hi to both of you! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Destinie: Thank you very much! It's nice to know when people like your stuff, haha.

Todd: Yes, they're two of my favourites! I'm hoping to try to make some Fire Emblem things at some point.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Hi Espo! Glad you joined us here. I've always enjoyed visiting fractured-memories. :) Also I'm always happy to find other webdesigners who like Disney and Pixar! Hehe. :heh: Anyway, welcome aboard!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Hi, and welcome!

It feels weird for me to welcome you, because in a way it's like I already know you. You have no idea how many times I've visited your sites before! You're kind of a sacred monster to me XD

I am not into KH so I couldn't comment on the content, but allow me to say that Destino's layout is GORGEOUS! So simple and clean and nice. I particularly love the choice of fonts. :D

Also I visit Florete regularly (fellow FE fan here) and I can't wait to see what you will do! You already have fanlistings for some of my favorite characters, so if you do end up making one-page shrines I will be dancing. :D
anon

Post by anon »

Hey, Espo! I remember you. I'm really happy to see you here! I've neglected all my shrines too but hopefully Amassment can inspire you! :D
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

Welcome Espo!

Your domains are lovely, the main image at keyofdestiny.org is super cute, and I specially enjoyed your Kairi shrine.
Rems

Post by Rems »

Sarah: Thanks Sarah! And yes, hee, Disney is one of my favourite things. More Disney things all the time.

dubiousdisc: .//. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like what I do, hee. And thank you for your comments about Destino! It took me almost a year to wrestle a layout that I liked into place (plus much longer besides) so I'm glad it's turned out well. And I have big plans for florete! I'm hoping to do a franchise shrine in general, or something along those lines... with favourite units, tactics, etc, because I just love ranting about this series too much.

Momo: Thanks for the welcome, Momo!

Yuzuki: Thank you Yuzuki! I recently did a lot of revamp work for keyofdestiny in general so I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the comments about Destino!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Espo! *hugs* I'm so happy you're here! I can't remember if I said anything over Twitter but I absolutely love what you've done with Kairi. It makes me wanna make a KH shrine too but I have no idea who I'd shrine. ^^; *might tackle Larxene again*
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.