Layout Archives

Everything related to the visual and coding aspects of websites.
Mikari

Re: Layout Archives

Post by Mikari »

Welcome to the club :D Beautiful designs!
anon

Post by anon »

Man, seeing all these layout archives makes me want to build one too... not just for nostalgia purposes, but it's also a good precursor to what can essentially be your web designing portfolio. Ohhh, if only I weren't super busy!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Take your time and get screens little by little, the you'll have your archive soon. :)
anon

Post by anon »

Too bad I don't like the majority of the layouts I make!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Take it as an opportunity to make layouts you do like. :D though I like your layouts already XD
anon

Post by anon »

Haha, there's only one layout I like made by myself but I don't think that's enough to warrant a huge archive. I guess this means I need to make more.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Maybe you can make a layout section on your DA, Jo. :)
Elysa

Post by Elysa »

I love this thread, it's so easy to stalk people's designs through layout archives, fufufu x3 I used to have one myself, but after switching domains I never got it back up. I've been thinking about building one again, though I might just display layouts I actually like instead of all of them :|a I do, however, keep a screenshot of everything on my laptop :3
Eden

Post by Eden »

Elysa wrote:I've been thinking about building one again, though I might just display layouts I actually like instead of all of them.
This is what I did with my archive. I just displayed the layouts I was really happy with. I don't screen shot everything since I have backups of all the layouts I've ever made, but I'm not really happy with displaying the work I'm not proud of.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
anon

Post by anon »

Elysa wrote:I love this thread, it's so easy to stalk people's designs through layout archives, fufufu x3 I used to have one myself, but after switching domains I never got it back up. I've been thinking about building one again, though I might just display layouts I actually like instead of all of them :|a I do, however, keep a screenshot of everything on my laptop :3
Haha, same here! It's natural for people to feel they should only display their best work. ;) Screenshots on all layouts are also good for nostalgic purposes. Do you keep backups of your old layouts?