Something other? :O

New, or have been away from the board for a while? Introduce or reintroduce yourself to us!
Forum rules
New and a bit lost? Check out the Getting Started topic and the Mentor Program!
Aa-chan

Something other? :O

Post by Aa-chan »

Look everyone! Aa-chan fell off the face of the earth! =D

... Literally? No. :P Close, though.

I've been super busy. x.x; Work and boyfriend take up a LOT of my time nowadays. I've also temporarily switched domains: sweetest-stardust.org is going to house my shrines and such. Nintendo-Princess will be back hopefully by next Friday.

.... Sooo... Yeah. :0 I plan on working on restoring my shrines and reworking links tonight. It all depends, though... Blah.

How's everyone else? =D
Todd

Re: Something other? :O

Post by Todd »

Hey you! I was wondering what happened to you. I was sad your FF4 sites fell off the net. lol Let me know when they're back up, and I'll readd your links to my Edward site!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Hey Aa-chan! Glad to see you around again. At least you're happy with your bf and stuff IRL! :) Glad to hear that you're doing well! (And your new domain name sounds so cute >w<) Let me know when all your sites are up again, I'd love to link you!

I'm doing ok! Getting married in September and it's getting closer...so I keep having weird dreams about it. But it's going very smoothly now. Fiance and I have also been talking about looking for houses next year. I feel like a real grown up. O_O
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Yeah, I was wondering what had happened with you! Glad to know that everything's okay. :)
Aa-chan

Post by Aa-chan »

Doing good, doing good! :D Glad to hear the rest of ya are doing okay. ^__^; Site rebuilding is going smoothly. I'll debut it soon.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Good to see you back, Aa-chan! I'm glad it wasn't anything bad keeping you away. Can't wait to see your site(s) return. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Welcome back! :D I'm glad you've been well. Looking forward to seeing all your sites online again.