Animal Crossing

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Crystal

Re: Animal Crossing

Post by Crystal »

@Cherri: Sounds simple enough. My cherries are still growing so I'll let you know when they're done.

Just because it came up in my head, what furniture sets are you guys planning to collect? I'm still deciding but I might go with ornate or cabin. I'll need to figure out what I wanna collect.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

@Todd: Oh that's butts. I really like the Zanarkand theme. But Tidus' is good too. And if you are happy with it then it's better.

@Crystal: Thank you! <3 If I find any Ornate/Cabin pieces I'll save them for you.

I'm collecting Mermaid (cost medals at Island) and Modern and pretty much anything Oriental and Pirate (habit). ^-^ Also fortune cookies hold nintendo items and can be bought with play coins. I"m pretty excited I'm having my Flower Store built and making a lighthouse.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

I'm making bridges before I do any other projects. You can have three in town. I am making a wooden one to make my house more easily accessible, and I'll put another wooden one somewhere else. I will probably buy a third wooden one just so I can wipe out the stone bridge I started with and have all mine match.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That makes sense. I have two stone bridges. It was also my first project. Then I made a fountain and now working on a lighthouse. I think for the lighthouse a village must request it. They will get the little excite marks above their head when they want to talk to you and let you know. Sally requested mine and then turned around a threw my a birthday party with Drake and Gaston. <3

What furniture are you collecting Todd? Or are you undecided?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Cherri wrote:What furniture are you collecting Todd? Or are you undecided?
I don't like just having one furniture type in a room. I mix and match. But my plan is this: Main room will be a living room. Other three rooms on that floor will be my bedroom, a kitchen, bathroom/laundry room. Basement is going to have sand floor and sky wall, and be set up like a beach... Putting fun things down there like workout equipment, arcade, etc. Top floor will be office/study with telescope, and some cool items like my Mario items. lol

Once I get my main character's house the exact way I want it, I'll probably start a second character on the game and start another house. lol I plan to play this game for a LONG time. It's meant to be played that way. An hour or so a day. More now cause it's new. Some days I'll get on it for like ten minutes.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Okies then! It sounds intense. Mixing and matching is sometimes tough for me.

I'm not see I'll start another character or not. I'm having lots of fun as mayor. I play for a couple of hours here and there. I took lots of pictures today.

Oh! And I found this cheat sheet for Redd's paintings. I don't want you guys getting cheated.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Totally collecting ranch, rococo, and minimalist stuff. I also want to see if there's more that goes with the editor's desk and I'd love to find the typewriter.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'll keep my eyes opened for that stuff.

Have you guys tried Cyrus out? He totally depinked my lovely lamp. ^-^ I like pink and all but the lovely set is too pink. I think I'll merge some of the lovely set with the modern. And there is now a custom design on my modern bed and the frame is grey.

My public works project is the Dream Suite.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

I use Cyrus's customization all the time. Surprised you're not annoyed with me yet, Cherri. xD

I don't have a current public works project going (yesterday I wanted to do the ceremony for the campsite, but it was a festival xD) Not sure what I'll work on. What does the dream suite do?
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

The Dream Suite from what I understand lets you go to a friend's town (if you have their dream code) and play in there. You can do what ever you want in town and it doesn't effect the actual town. But that's all I know. I was supposed to have a ceremony for it yesterday but the event.

And I know how you are with customization features, I'm used to you. ^-^ Hmm I wonder if I can make my kotatsu a different color?
;o; *** pew! pew!