Fantasy Bit

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Mikari

Fantasy Bit

Post by Mikari »

Breaking the ice so people won't be shy... Dare I be the first to post a plug? I dare...

The Collective

The main site is Fantasy Bit, which, other than being a place where I keep basic personal information and links to all the sites I'm active at, is the home of my little shrines...

The Shrines

Golden Phoenix, it has a "new" (not really anymore) layout that I did blog about, but never plugged it at the LJ comm as the actual content update wasn't all that big. It is dedicated to Layla from Kaleido Star and it was my first information centric shrine so I learned a lot from making it.

Surreptitious from the ashes of City of Swords and mostly Jade Shadow there came this shrine to Ureksa from Summon Night, which became my largest shrine in terms of word count, that is not counting the fanfic. I guess I'm sort of getting the hang of that whole analysis thing, huh?

Way Cool I had a lot of fun with this one despite it being such an unexpected subject, or perhaps because of it. It was also a challenge to find things to say about a character with such a small role, but I feel that I discovered a lot about Boshi, the rocker blue yoshi that not many people know...

The Shared

I help run two team sites...

Black Ring a Zombie Loan fansite Snow and I made.

Continuum a Final Fantasy directory I run with Alicia.
Last edited by Mikari on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saya

Re: Fantasy Bit

Post by Saya »

I really like browsing and reading your shrines, I love how you write, and love all the cute sprites ^O^
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you :D I'm happy you enjoy them. ^_^
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I'd have to say Golden Phoenix is my favorite but all of your shrines are so great to browse. I love the creativity to add to them! I also like to see how they have really changed since you first joined~ :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you ^_^ They are more like archives sites now, but Amassment has motivated me to keep them and consider making more in the future.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I really love and enjoy reading your detailed shrines. *A*/

and the pixel mouse icons are just so adorable! <333
aminuet .。. king
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Thank you :D I'm happy you enjoyed them.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

All your stuff is just amazing! I'm absolutely in love with your Boshi shrine. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Ava

Post by Ava »

I'll always remember Reno Pixels, though it's current incarnation is fantastic is well.

I like all your shrines a lot. They're genuinely entertaining. It's been fun to see how you experiment with different shrine styles while always maintaining your unique taste and staying true to your values.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Crystal: Thank you!

Ava: Reno Pixels got me back into shrining after a long break so it'll always be special.