Favorite movies? :D

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mikari

Re: Favorite movies? :D

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: I can't say anything directly about it without spoiling, though I can say that it is based on a novel, or rather it's a sort of "sequel" to it, albeit only those who know the novel will catch the light reference... I only know this because of wiki really, as I have not listened to the novel, but yeah... fun movie.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Is it a newer movie or an older one? I'm asking because usually older movies are on Netflix and that is my only source of videos and television right now xD
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Vii wrote:@Camy - I've watched and enjoyed nearly all of those (though I think I'm the only person in existence who has never watched Star Wars). When it comes to your bias for Loki, I understand completely xD I love watching Thor because I love staring at Thor's actor, but I do think that Loki is a much more complex character.
I love that my dad watched them since they were so awesome and the fantasy was so incredible at the time~ Ah, the memories x3 (And the effects too at that time was amaaaazing.)

Lmao! Ah, Chris Hemsworth, heheheh. It's strange because I never seen a movie trailer for Thor last year because, well, I hardly watch TV, I mostly stream/download episodes so that I can rewatch parts. I even do livestream~. So, when I saw the amazing gifs of Loki in both Thor and The Avengers (the gifs omg the gifsssss!), I was like "Okay, I need to watch Thor." I watched Thor along with my friend on May 18th or 19th (we usually have movie night on Skype) and we both just felt so sorry for Loki and agh stupid Odin and rawrgh why'd you do that in the end. And then I went to see The Avengers on May 20th with my dad and it was so. Fun. I'll save the fangirling haha.

-pokes wall of text- But yes, he is a very complex character and such an interesting one that I can't wait to write the shrine for him because, gah, he needs one just like Ulquiorra did XD

[s]And as for the movie, search "watch ___________ online". Or go to http://www.1channel.ch/ That's where I watch movies or TV episodes by streaming.[/s]
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Vii

Post by Vii »

I think that Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemworth (and Scarlett Johansonn, let's be real!) are manly eye candy. And that Mark Ruffalo, Jeremy Renner, and Tom Hiddleston are absolutely adorable. And the Hulk was just bad ass.

I saw the Avengers when it first came out and pretty much died from its excellence. I need it to be September 5th right now so that I can own and watch it a thousand times.

Do it! I want to see it when you're done! :) I always had a shrine for Ulquiorra in the works but I never got around to writing actual content for it, so I put the project on hold. Besides, yours is around for all of those interested~ So I made one for Hitsugaya instead, who for some reason did not have one o.o;

Haha, I will if I can't find it on Netflix :)
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

They're getting better with super hero movies. So fun! :D

@Vii: The anime movie for The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is from 2006, but there are also a number of live action adaptations including a 2010 live action movie, but the plots are different, other than having a high school girl as the protagonist, they don't seem to have all that much in common.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - they really are! I know I loved the Avengers because Joss Whedon took care of it. He always does the kinds of things I want to see in movies xD

I'll watch the anime movie first then and see how that goes :)
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm looking forward to more of those hero movies. I wasn't even into such movies before until Spider Man.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Me toooooooo! They're the only movies I'm ever really excited for anymore. I'm waiting on those and Star Trek 2!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

This may be a shock for a sci-fi fan, but I've never watched Star Trek. I guess I was too Star Wars focused to try it. Might watch it later...
Vii

Post by Vii »

I never really watched the old series at all. I just saw the new movie, and I love it soooooo much x.x I can't wait for the sequel to come out next year~