Wounded - Linus Reed Tribute

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
SnowRayjah

Re: Wounded - Linus Reed Tribute

Post by SnowRayjah »

Destinie wrote:Ah, that's ok, I understand. ^^ I'm just one of those people that see pictures and go "ooh shiny!" but I understand the idea of being text-centric. I think adding more about Black Fang would be helpful. Those were just some impressions I had when I visited so I hope you don't feel pressured to change anything! ;o;
I feel no pressure to change anything! I know the Black Fang section is lacking and I want to update it. I appreciate your impressions and you feeling comfortable enough to tell me your thoughts! I cannot improve (as a writer or a shriner) if I don't allow myself to take feedback. I agree that I need more information for the site (specifically the Black Fang section, I am honestly quite content with most of the other sections); I'm just also struggling with where to add it (and when). I look for excuses to write - trust me, there's no problem there. The reason I asked follow up questions was to see what you thought might be missing (like if I missed obvious details or ideas that you thought would make the site clearer and more enjoyable).

That being said, I enjoy feedback and constructive criticism. And if I didn't want feedback, I wouldn't have posted! So thank you, Destinie-dear. I appreciate it! I will add more information to the Black Fang because they play a large role as antagonists to the game. My main focus was merely following a Linus-centric outline.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Destinie

Re: Wounded - Linus Reed Tribute

Post by Destinie »

Ah, ok! Thanks for letting me know (I was worried I came off the wrong way but so happy I didn't haha). ^_^ I will be looking forward to what you have to write!