What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Chibi

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Chibi »

I'm about halfway done with Vulpix! I've got all the game information done, now I'm working on the in-depth sections like Origin, foxes, kitsune in Japanese folklore, etc... Actually, I'm debating whether I should put them in because they'd fit a shrine to Ninetales more, rather than one to Vulpix... *mumble mumble*
Larissa
Time Traveler

Post by Larissa »

Getting started on a site for the Director from Red vs Blue. It'll be nice to analyze again after the snarky mess that was my Lopez site.
tonight fate is the
Saya

Post by Saya »

I managed to get the graphics for the layout together for Olaf - and am thinking about writing content, how to put it together; it won't have as much Info as jack or Bunny, but... I hope it will be ok anyway
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Working a little bit on Ike. Mostly just updating some of the CSS to be more current to what I'm using now so I won't have to change so much for if I revamp it. Right now I want to keep the layout so I'm just kinda prepping for when I actually write the content. Which I'm hoping will be soon.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
dubiousdisc
Administrator

Post by dubiousdisc »

Crystal wrote:Working a little bit on Ike. Mostly just updating some of the CSS to be more current to what I'm using now so I won't have to change so much for if I revamp it. Right now I want to keep the layout so I'm just kinda prepping for when I actually write the content. Which I'm hoping will be soon.
Yay Ike!

I'm hitting a wall with my Creature Feature, I am not satisfied with the layout at all, maybe I'll just complete the content and then see what to do with it
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm basically revamping the whole collective, lots of new layouts and practically every site is getting some kind of update.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Crystal wrote:Working a little bit on Ike. Mostly just updating some of the CSS to be more current to what I'm using now so I won't have to change so much for if I revamp it. Right now I want to keep the layout so I'm just kinda prepping for when I actually write the content. Which I'm hoping will be soon.

YAY IKE! I'm so excited for this~ :D

I'll be revamping my collective soon, too! I have a few sites planned and a new mini-site. UGH, it's been dreadful, so many ideas and so little time!! ;w; My outlines and lists are getting unbearably long.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Revamping my collective and making a Mallow shrine :) almost done with the revamp, not too far into the Mallow site.
Aku

Post by Aku »

Mikari wrote:Revamping my collective and making a Mallow shrine :) almost done with the revamp, not too far into the Mallow site.
My bad if I haven't seen you talk about this elsewhere, but by Mallow do you mean Mallow from Super Mario RPG? :inlove:
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Yes! The very same adorable puffball :D it's my second creature feature site.