What site are you currently working on?

Talk with others about anything shrine-related, be it presentation, content or something else.
Destinie

Re: What site are you currently working on?

Post by Destinie »

I can't wait to see some new Masao work! ♥

@Robin your upcoming site sounds like it will be a real treat!

I've got just one more essay to write on my Link shrine before I go in and do some editing (thanks, Robin and Megan A!). I can't wait to plug my new shrine and after my dry spell last year introduce another new site in 2016. :)
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Destinie wrote:I can't wait to see some new Masao work! ♥

I've got just one more essay to write on my Link shrine before I go in and do some editing (thanks, Robin and Megan A!). I can't wait to plug my new shrine and after my dry spell last year introduce another new site in 2016. :)
I think it will be a great addition to WMW.org :D I'm trying to finish it by May 14th (the 20th anniversary of the Eighth Doctor's introduction to American audiences), but I recently found out that it was released in Britain on May 27th, 1996, so I might have some wiggle room on the release date, LOLOLOL

Also, really looking forward to your Link shrine! I hope my commentary was helpful :) you have so much awesome info/analyses I never thought about any of the Link games and lore!
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Todd wrote:
Masao wrote::ack: cleaning up an old "new" layout I made for my Kaworu shrine and also working on re-wording some of the content.
ABOUT FREAKIN TIME. :D ;)
Robin wrote:
Masao wrote::ack: cleaning up an old "new" layout I made for my Kaworu shrine and also working on re-wording some of the content.
WOOOOOOOOOT!!! YAAAS

As for me, I've been doing tons of Doctor Who research on the history of the TV show, plus annotating the TV Movie. Lots of pausing and running back, typing, pausing and running back, etc. LOL
Destinie wrote:I can't wait to see some new Masao work! ♥

lol omg thanks guys, and for the pressure :pale2: I'll be sure to deliver something this time

And I can't wait to see those shrines. Doctor Who has so much history, and yay Link being almost done.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@masao oh no pressure ;) just looking forward to seeing something new hehe

@robin I am not a whovian in any sense, I tried, I really did! BUT I am so excited to see your shrine! I love your content and how it is so personal and psychoanalytical that I am sure it is going to be a real treat for me to enjoy! so...can't wait!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Destinie wrote: @robin I am not a whovian in any sense, I tried, I really did! BUT I am so excited to see your shrine! I love your content and how it is so personal and psychoanalytical that I am sure it is going to be a real treat for me to enjoy! so...can't wait!
Trust me, I know the "not a Whovian despite trying" feeling! I felt like that sooooo much especially when NewWho started coming out and everybody was like "HOMG TEN AND ELEVEN FAWK YEAH." Tried for ten years to get into the fandom and then Eight happened :D

/on-topic I am in the process of finishing the annotation for the TV Movie plot, and then I will annotate the prequel mini-sode "The Night of the Doctor." I am going to need ALL the Kleenex for the latter.
withinmyworld.org
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Chrom. I hope.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

finally finished annotating the Eighth Doctor TV Movie! Now to format all...those notes...

...tomorrow. LOL
withinmyworld.org
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

I'm working on finishing up my small Tailmon shrine today! :D
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Samantha wrote:I'm working on finishing up my small Tailmon shrine today! :D
YAY! :D
withinmyworld.org
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Refining my outline for my Dynamic Duos shrine before I start writing... And then I'll probably cave and buy Scrivener, I guess... sob I missed the 50% sale last month whyyyyyy...
Both despair and ecstasy are part of the elements that compose a person.