American Horror Story

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Megan
Freelance Staffer

American Horror Story

Post by Megan »

UGH PLEASE TELL ME ONE OF YOU AT LEAST HAS WATCHED THE NEW SEASON!! I can't even explain how much I love this show... Season was was so good as well. Season two is the one in the asylum. But yeah, I love it! Anyone else?
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
karenjeane

Re: American Horror Story

Post by karenjeane »

I'm tempted to watch it just to see Zach Quinto... Recommended, I take it?
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

karenjeane wrote:I'm tempted to watch it just to see Zach Quinto... Recommended, I take it?
I really do recommend it. The only thing is that some parts are a little out there and scary, so if you aren't good with those sorts of shows or movies it will be hard to enjoy! The plot is really great and it keeps you wanting to watch more and more! Definitely watch it! Zach Quinto is PERFECT in the 2nd season of American Horror Story! His character will make you love him more.
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

OK, perhaps I'll give it try, starting later this week. I'm not too squeamish. >.>
Todd

Post by Todd »

I just started this series tonight! Two episodes in. This show is ridiculously good. A show hasn't captivated me like this since I started Battlestar Galactica... I want to watch the next episode, but alas, bed time. :(
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Um I scare really easily. Would it be okay for someone like me to watch it?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Todd

Post by Todd »

The horror in it is on level with supernatural. If you can handle that show, you should be fine. :)
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

@Todd - Yes! Season 1 and Season 2 are both great in different ways! I'm assuming you are watching season 2 because its whats on tv right now...? but maybe if you are looking on netflix you are watching season 1! I hope you watch both seasons though because they are both very good. Different horror story in the seasons.

@Cherri I think you can handle it! There are some parts that make you feel on edge because you are expecting something creepy to happen... I always feel a bit nervous at some parts in the show but overall the excitement and curiosity out-ways the scary feelings I think!
Todd

Post by Todd »

Meagan - I'm watching Season 1 right now, cause it's on Netflix. 6 episodes in so far. :D
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sounds like my kinda show! Now if I could just get over the whole having to watch thing. D; STILL, it sounds like it is something I'd enjoy....

Also, Todd, thanks for relating it is on Netflix!
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.