Kingdom Heart series

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Kingdom Heart series

Post by Cherri »

Natural wavy hair is pretty. ^-^ Hmm....Olette's hair is wavy-ish at least the parts that are down. I really don't know what to do. Personally I'd go with what ya like. So I guess maybe find a character with wavy hair that you like and go with that? Speaking of hair, is Namine's hair short on one side and long on the other or some she have it over her shoulder creating the illusion of the former option? It kinda looks like both.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

From the looks of it Namine has long hair which is all pulled over one shoulder giving it the appearance that it is long on one side and short on the other. It's kinda hard to tell though because nothing seems to show the back of her head.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That's what I thought. Character hair why must you be so pretty and hard to mimic? I am considering getting Dream Drop Distance though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Haha, inorite? That game is fun. I do recommend getting it. :D
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I'll look more into it to see if I can get it soon and what not. Christmas is coming up, so I might have to wait a while before I can get it. I was awesome in Kingdom Hearts II, not so much in handhelds but I had only played the one and got super stuck and rage quit.

I am excited about the Musketeer land and Notre Dame, though.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Mikari wrote:Marluxia amuses me though I still don't pay much attention to anyone from Org 13 aside from Axel. Roxas and Terra are cool too. Don't like Namine much, but don't hate her either, I like Kairi best out of the girls (KH only, not counting the worlds). I like Aqua's hair.
Marluxia is honestly such a funny character. He is so sadistic and girly and fun and idk. I love him! Along with Axel and Saix, the whole entire game series is amazing. I love the major characters, yet Sora never really caught my eye too much. I like Namine over Kairi like Saya said earlier as well I believe.

I am glad they made a game like the Kingdom Heart series... I think its really neat that they incorporated Disney with new characters. The whole game is perfect, and my favorite to say the least!
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I never made it to Marluxia. But he does look interesting. Sora kind of annoyed me at first but he grew on me. I also think those shadow heartless guys are cute. These ones. I like Olette too, she was nice. Though I do have some complaints about what they did to certain Final Fantasy characters, I'll keep them to me cause I don't wanna fill the bored with my weird rants.

I also think the crossover is interesting. Though sometimes I think the execution could have been a bit better but I can't do a better job at it, so it's cool. Did I mention I like Sora's master form?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Megan lol girly in an amusing way? XD yes! I'm not the only one who thought that.

@Cherri aw yes, those shadows are adorable! :) They are my favorite monster from Kingdom Hearts, though I haven't really seen them all as I haven't played all the games, but they're still my favorite so far.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

They are my favorite too. They are super cute. I haven't played all the Kingdom Hearts games either but I don't think I'm gonna find a cuter heartless. Now I want a shadow plushie. It'd be super adorable. ^-^
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I agree and I want a plushie too. *.* and an Axel one too. Sadly I haven't seen any game plushies at all... Or any KH merchandise.