Kingdom Heart series

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: Kingdom Heart series

Post by Cherri »

That's so sad! Might have to find you some. I have a couple of KH Sephiroth action figures from the Square Enix shop. But I generally can't find most of the good stuff offline. Gotta go online to get most of it.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Mikari wrote:I agree and I want a plushie too. *.* and an Axel one too. Sadly I haven't seen any game plushies at all... Or any KH merchandise.
I own the Axel plushie! go look here on where to get them on my Axel site : http://like-knives.org/axel/kh2_merchandise.php Those are photos of mine on their as well. You can find them on ebay and such!! And yes, Marluxia is girly in a funny way :p
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

That Axel plushie is super cute. ^_^ I like how merchandise has become a part of fan sites. Makes it interesting. Mostly so we can get toys of our favorite characters and hold on to them all day. Totally guilty of doing that with Sephiroth.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Megan
Freelance Staffer

Post by Megan »

Cherri wrote:That Axel plushie is super cute. ^_^ I like how merchandise has become a part of fan sites. Makes it interesting. Mostly so we can get toys of our favorite characters and hold on to them all day. Totally guilty of doing that with Sephiroth.
I think the plushies are so cute and fun to have!! I only have a few of them - a couple digimon and pokemon ones from when I was younger and Axel... but they are definitely worth the money I think!! You should post a picture of your Sephy one :3
please know that i am yours to keep, my beautiful girl.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I have a bunch of misc plushies from anime and a few game ones, Sephy, Tonberry, Cait Sith. Then I have some figures. I'll take a picture of all of them and post them up for you guys. But first the battery in my camera needs charged. So it'll be up in the next couple of days hopefully. I'm a little slow and lazy. ^-^ They are totally worth the money. The most recent one I got was Kon from Bleach. He would be a terrible little guy in Kingdom Hearts. [url=http://www.circlered.com]Circle Red[/ur] has a bunch of stuff for anime and games. Ordered from here a couple times and it's pretty good. No Axel plushies though.

Gotta go charge my battery.
;o; *** pew! pew!