Inter Somnia

Promote new and existing shrines. We'd love to know what you've been making!
Forum rules
The usual guidelines in Constructive Criticism apply, and you have the option to flag your topic as "Sweet".
Saya

Inter Somnia

Post by Saya »

While some sections are still missing (actually half written in my notebook), because of the fact that I'm still trying to decide how to construct it, it's practically the characters part that is missing, the other sections are done, or not really, as I said this shrine will be under construction till I finish the game, because I'll keep adding stuff to it moving on. Anyway, I think the part dedicated to the "game" is quite done, so I decided to plug it, and who knows, maybe some of you can give me some ideas how to construct the pages dedicated to Villains and Other Characters - so many of them. While for Sora and Riku I'm still debating if doing like a one page shrines in their section, or not °_°/

Being this also a fanlisting, the navigation is:
- dream = shrine
- drop = fanlisting
- distance = site (with affies ect)

(and I would love if people who have KH related shrines would affiliate with me °_°/)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
SnowRayjah

Re: Inter Somnia

Post by SnowRayjah »

Saya! I love the way the menu works~ I think it's very nifty. The colors are also nice and easy on my eyes which makes it much easier to browse for long amounts of time. I might even consider picking this game up now. (I've been mostly against buying it, but maybe I'll reconsider)

In particular, I'm really loving the header text! I don't know why. I think one reason is because its nice and easy to read. :heart:
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm really glad, It took me lot of thinking for the colors and the menus. I'm glad you like it and I think you should get it, It's my favorite from the KH games I played till now. And i'm happy I succeeded to make it easy to read =) and on the eyes =)
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Ah Saya! It looks great. I didn't realize Riku had short hair until now. After looking through Inter Somnia, I think I will get this game. I shouldn't let internet fangirls ruin things for me. It's so bright and colorful. Also liking your choice for font. There is a musketeer world and notre dame?! I think my arm just got twisted. Sorry I was looking through as I typed this.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Saya

Post by Saya »

Cherri, never ever let the "bad" part of a fandom take you away from stuff. I mostly ignore the fandom when I decide to try something. I like the dynamics of this game - you play both characters and well the worlds are: traverse town, notre dame, tron, pinocchio, the tree musketeers, fantasia and then the HQ of nobodies.

I love it because i have disney and square enix here.

I hope to have characters up soon too =)
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Saya, it's looking really good! I like the section on the worlds and how you are outlining them. I really want to see the part about the villains so I will have to wait patiently for it to be up. *-* I only played KH1 so I am looking forward to what you have to write about this game. (And the first one left me asking many questions.)
Saya

Post by Saya »

I'm trying to outline the "villains" and the "Other characters" sections due to the fact that there are lot of people I need to put there. While the Other characters will probably be divided in words, I'm still trying to decide for villains, because there are old enemies and new ones.... and really lots of them ==; - I'm trying to make a diagram in my notebook LOL

Gload you like the layout and how it's coming out!
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Saya wrote:Cherri, never ever let the "bad" part of a fandom take you away from stuff. I mostly ignore the fandom when I decide to try something. I like the dynamics of this game - you play both characters and well the worlds are: traverse town, notre dame, tron, pinocchio, the tree musketeers, fantasia and then the HQ of nobodies.

I try not to Saya, but sometimes it's hard. I still need to play Birth By Sleep and the other DS one. Heheh. But anyway, I'm really thinking I want this game now. And I'm looking forward to see what you do with Inter Somnia, I really like the name you picked too.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I'm totally keeping an eye on the updates to this site. Love how it's going so far. ^^
Varen

Post by Varen »

Cherri wrote:
Saya wrote:Cherri, never ever let the "bad" part of a fandom take you away from stuff. I mostly ignore the fandom when I decide to try something. I like the dynamics of this game - you play both characters and well the worlds are: traverse town, notre dame, tron, pinocchio, the tree musketeers, fantasia and then the HQ of nobodies.

I try not to Saya, but sometimes it's hard. I still need to play Birth By Sleep and the other DS one. Heheh. But anyway, I'm really thinking I want this game now. And I'm looking forward to see what you do with Inter Somnia, I really like the name you picked too.
I know that feeling very well, and it really does suck the fun out of site making!

Saya, lovely fansite and I can't wait to see what more you do with it! I appreciate you taking the time to give a brief synposis of the different worlds and even including maps for it. It's very helpful and visually appealing. :)

(BTW, I LOVE the title of your site!)
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again