The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Cherri

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by Cherri »

Oh thank you! ^-^ I don't think I'll get it anytime soon but that's okay. Gives me time to finish the first one. I'm stuck in the forest when I was trying to go to the desert.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I beat A Link Between Worlds yesterday. My record time for beating a Zelda game: 1 week. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT SPOILERS AHHH ♥Ravio
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Haha! I have no idea when/if I'm gonna get it. If you really wanna talk about them you could pm me. I don't mind. But you seemed to enjoy it so much. Do you think it would help to play the first one or does it matter?
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think you don't really need to play the first one in order to enjoy it. It's a fun game on its own since the difficulty is pretty low and the game play is really fluid. There's little room to be frustrated with it and it is a very enjoyable experience. I think it would be good for people to play if they want to get into Zelda games in general. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something pretty laid back to play.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh nice! Sounds like my kinda game. I don't really wanna do anything that requires a lot of thinking right now. So maybe down the road I can get it. So is it super easy like mini eh Vapor? *sigh* I mean Minish Cap.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Varen

Post by Varen »

I really want A Link Between Worlds but I'm going to have to wait for Christmas most likely to get it XD So I haven't been up to speed so someone might have said this already much earlier, but the whole Zelda + Hilda is actually a reference to Sabrina the Teenage Witch's aunts Zelda and Hilda. Was so nifty, and I always love the name Hilda <3
Iris-NoireORG
wasting internet space until i get motivation again
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Varen I totally did not get that reference! XD I am wondering where Ravio comes from.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Oh that's super cute! I didn't catch that. haha. But I also have to wait for the game.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So~~ This thread hasn't been updated in a while...Thoughts on Hyrule Warriors?

On that note: who has a Wii U? I refused to get one because I don't care for the usability of it but Hyrule Warriors might make me change my mind. I love the fact that you can play as Midna and they added Fi as well. I know most people didn't like her but I found her amusing. I ~loved~ the mythology they built in Skyward Sword.

Any news about the new title for Wii U?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I want Hyrule Warriors so bad. I need a job though so I can afford myself a Wii U. It looks amazing, plus playable Zelda! Ahhhhh! ;o;

The new Zelda for Wii U looks amazing too. I don't know much else about it besides the video that was shown at E3 though.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.