The Legend of Zelda

Everything around games - from web games, platform gaming to MMORPGs.
Destinie

Re: The Legend of Zelda

Post by Destinie »

I guess they haven't released much about the new WiiU Zelda game...hrm~

So I never wanted a WiiU but I am tempted. The problem is I can't just keep spending spending spending on video games because I don't even have time to play them for the most part. Patrick is debating on getting a PS3 at some point so replace the PS2. I always buy consoles late -- I have to see a game that I really want usually. Maybe I'll wait to see more on Hyrule Warriors before I decide that I REALLY need it. Hahaha.
neo

Post by neo »

Crystal wrote:I want Hyrule Warriors so bad. I need a job though so I can afford myself a Wii U. It looks amazing, plus playable Zelda! Ahhhhh! ;o;

The new Zelda for Wii U looks amazing too. I don't know much else about it besides the video that was shown at E3 though.

Me too! I will likely be buying a WiiU solely for LoZ & Mario Games >< (Just like the regular Wii, haha). It might be possible to trade in the Wii for some money off...Will regular wii games play on wiiU?
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie: If it helps at all Nintendo has released several videos on Hyrule Warriors on their YouTube channel. I find watching them justifies me wanting to buy a Wii U.

Neo: Unless it has changed since the last time I looked the Wii U is backwards compatible so you can play Wii games on it. You may have to check the box to make sure but I'm pretty sure it's still the same. I'd at least hope so because I bought a few Wii games. I'd probably be doing the same thing to. I'm not sure if I need to buy Super Smash Bros for the Wii U if I'm getting it for the 3DS but yeah. xD
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

My issue is I am sure I have the money to buy one but I don't know if I have time to play all the games! xD I am still working through a ton of games namely Link to the Past and the original Legend of Zelda. Thanks for the link, Crystal. I'll have to put some time aside to watch them. I'm just really excited you can play as Midna. ;A;

But to be a littttttlllleeee bit nit-picky...I wish she wasn't riding on Wolf!Link for most of her attacks. I would have also love to play as her in her true form. I think the game has been out long enough that it's not a spoiler anymore.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

No problem! I think it's just because the game is not cannon and that form is what people are most familiar with. But I do agree, being able to use her in her normal form would be awesome.
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
neo

Post by neo »

Crystal wrote:Destinie: If it helps at all Nintendo has released several videos on Hyrule Warriors on their YouTube channel. I find watching them justifies me wanting to buy a Wii U.

Neo: Unless it has changed since the last time I looked the Wii U is backwards compatible so you can play Wii games on it. You may have to check the box to make sure but I'm pretty sure it's still the same. I'd at least hope so because I bought a few Wii games. I'd probably be doing the same thing to. I'm not sure if I need to buy Super Smash Bros for the Wii U if I'm getting it for the 3DS but yeah. xD

Yay, it's definitely on my list then! :3
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Tara
Freelance Staffer

Post by Tara »

The Wii U is definitely backwards compatible. I've played both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword on it so far! I got the limited edition Wind Waker Wii U, but unfortunately haven't touched it in so long that it's gotten dusty... :swt: I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors to come out so I finally have a chance to use it again! If it's anything like the Warriors series, playing with friends is so much fun. I already have a couple people who I can't wait to play with.
I used to practice smiling when i'm feeling sad, y'know.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

So...Darunia is confirmed for Hyrule Warriors.

.....I'm pricing the wiiU....
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

I would really like Hyrule Warriors. It looks like a lot of fun. I also wish Midna was in true form but I don't mind imp form. I'm currently playing Skyward Sword (though I took a break because Silent Realms cause panic attacks). And so far not fond of Fii but I'm hoping I'll warm up to her. I think I'm too Midna bias. But I'm also stupid excited that Impa is there. I'm also hoping for Nabooru.
;o; *** pew! pew!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nabooru would be awesome!!!